WikiLeaks founder charged with rape and molestation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is arrested, Visa, Mastercard and PayPal cut off Wikileaks, Amazon cancels their cloud account, EveryDNS cancels their DNS account, even that Swiss bank account gets cancelled.

Geez I don't remember any Swiss banks had any problems with Nazi money.

Also:

So yeah, I'm sure there's no political motivated conspiracy at all. Must be all my imagination.

P.S. SoWhyIsWikileaksaGoodThingAgain.com

A swiss bank closed his account? wow....

That's the 1st I've heard that... and did they say why they did?

A swiss bank closed his account? wow....

That's the 1st I've heard that... and did they say why they did?

In a statement on its website, PostFinance said Mr Assange had "provided false information regarding his place of residence" during the account opening process.

"(Mr) Assange entered Geneva as his domicile. Upon inspection, this information was found to be incorrect.

"(Mr) Assange cannot provide proof of residence in Switzerland and thus does not meet the criteria for a customer relationship with PostFinance. For this reason, PostFinance is entitled to close his account."

Meanwhile the PostFinance website is still offline I think. Kudos 4chan :D

Meanwhile the PostFinance website is still offline I think. Kudos 4chan :D

Ah right I heard about that..

I'm sure there have to be swiss accounts with incorrect personal details. I guess they just picked on him since everyone else was...

Looks like Operation Payback went ahead to take down Mastercard's website as well. Let's see who's next ...

I'd just as soon see him and his staff classified as spies and then have a CIA wetworks team assigned. When his reckless, anti-American behavior puts other people's lives at risk, then his should be forfeit.
Anyone found to have passed him classied documents should be tried and executed for treason.
That sure will guarantee it never happens again.

He is arrested, Visa, Mastercard and PayPal cut off Wikileaks, Amazon cancels their cloud account, EveryDNS cancels their DNS account, even that Swiss bank account gets cancelled.

Geez I don't remember any Swiss banks had any problems with Nazi money.

Also:

So yeah, I'm sure there's no political motivated conspiracy at all. Must be all my imagination.

P.S. SoWhyIsWikileaksaGoodThingAgain.com

Is that really surprising? He basically declared "war" on governments (and recently corporations). All of those companies were well within their rights to sever their business relationships with him, whether one finds it (morally) right or wrong.

Can't have your cake and eat it too.

Screen shot 2010-12-08 at 3.41.39 PM.webp

I really feel kinda worried about what they are doing to this guy, and to be honest, I do vaguely believe that this guy is being setup so he can't find a way to leak more stuff or just get eaten by governments for leaking information.

I smell so much double standards here and all uproar happening because documents released are about US. Imagine if they had released something like this about Iranian Nuclear activities and North Korea, the same Governments that are after him would probably have used his documents to attack these countries...

I smell so much double standards here and all uproar happening because documents released are about US. Imagine if they had released something like this about Iranian Nuclear activities and North Korea, the same Governments that are after him would probably have used his documents to attack these countries...

Exactly.......

By that same logic, then isn't WikiLeaks itself holding the U.S. government to a different standard than others? It's no secret its founder is overly critical of the U.S. There is obvious biasness in what is released. Are we really surprised that people say one thing and do another? That's what humans do. Human communication is strategic in nature. Obviously, whether you think what WikiLeaks is doing is good or bad will largely depend on how you feel about the U.S. government's agenda. The same would hold true for leaks about any other government. That's hardly a double standard.

TIME has put my point in much better words :D

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,2035817,00.html

By that same logic, then isn't WikiLeaks itself holding the U.S. government to a different standard than others? It's no secret its founder is overly critical of the U.S. There is obvious biasness in what is released. Are we really surprised that people say one thing and do another? That's what humans do. Human communication is strategic in nature. Obviously, whether you think what WikiLeaks is doing is good or bad will largely depend on how you feel about the U.S. government's agenda. The same would hold true for leaks about any other government. That's hardly a double standard -- which implies something is morally unfair.

The funny thing to it all is... he kept a pot of gold aside that is the most damaging, and has now stated some specifics to the powers that be, if his website is touched or wikileaks is pulled, he will send the most damaging of it all public.

That will make many countries standup and take notice...

The funny thing to it all is... he kept a pot of gold aside that is the most damaging, and has now stated some specifics to the powers that be, if his website is touched or wikileaks is pulled, he will send the most damaging of it all public.

That will make many countries standup and take notice...

Can you blame the guy? He knows he has access to high information.

I mean if you are in the US and you had access to what he did. They probably would have highly trained assassin to KILL you and make it look like it was an accident. They can't have ANYONE knowing any special classified info unless you are allowed access to it. That is EVEN if you are given or find this info by accident.

He, being the founder, didn't have access to anything. He was given the documents by people who had access and where stealing the information, then handing it to him. Wikileaks is merely the provider of the information to the public... they don't physically commit any crimes by stealing or copying such information from Governments. Governments are trying to find ways that by providing such information to the public, regardless how you got it, that it should be a crime... though they will have a tough time with that because they would set back journalism 50 years, considering the majority of what is occurring is just that... journalism. They have sources, they don't reveal their sources, then they make they collate the information and release to the public.

Its not a conspiracy though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom