WikiLeaks founder charged with rape and molestation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately there are exceptions to the rules. For example, any student in the United States gives up their constitutional rights when they enter school grounds. They can search our cars, lockers, personal belongings, person, etc. all without needing any sort of warrant or judicial sanction, which is a direct violation of the Third Amendment. While it's not "right," sometimes exceptions to the rule have to be made in order to maintain a working and properly functioning country.
In certain instances it is fine for these exceptions.. I don't want my kid in a school where a disgruntled perosn walks in and bangs off a bunch of shots at people for no reason. In my state a girl was found hidden in a wall http://www.whatsonxiamen.com/news7338.html things like this make me concerned that yes we have a problem with certain authoritarian figures over playing their role but also the general attitude in the nature of civilized people is on the decline and more-a-less in a death-spiral. No one cares about anything that doesn't directly affect them and because of that power brokers can exploit and use peoples MO against them by filtering cause--effect into cause--subterfuge--subterfuge--effect thay can problem-reaction-solution dupe people into giving up more freedoms into unneccessary clauses that exist in things like the patriot act, i wan't against maybe redefining the constitution itself but making a document that slaps it in its face and is like 3000 times longer kinda defeats the purpose of even having it. The constitution is the receipt for the cost of the american revolution and the freeing of the slaves and all the wars and riots that people fought in for the principles of it.

And then there are the people who think that Assange is a three-letter-agency (CIA, FBI, NSA, etc.) plant, that Wikileaks is just a front, and that the US government is tracking each and every download of the "leaked" documents to find and trace the locations of the government's enemy cyber command centers/networks. :eek:

HA! but if you think about it it's not offbase.. if you want to read about military and gov't subterfuge:
http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/christians.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_fire
http://www.healthfreedom.info/Federal_Reserve_Fraud.htm
anything is possible

Unfortunately there are exceptions to the rules. For example, any student in the United States gives up their constitutional rights when they enter school grounds. They can search our cars, lockers, personal belongings, person, etc. all without needing any sort of warrant or judicial sanction, which is a direct violation of the Third Amendment. While it's not "right," sometimes exceptions to the rule have to be made in order to maintain a working and properly functioning country.

A child does not automatically forfeit their constitutional rights when they enter school grounds. Locker checks and backpack checks are a normality and most parents have no issue with these two searches given the world in which we live. However searching ones vehicle and/or person is a whole different ball-game as recent SCOTUS cases have shown.

A child does not automatically forfeit their constitutional rights when they enter school grounds. Locker checks and backpack checks are a normality and most parents have no issue with these two searches given the world in which we live. However searching ones vehicle and/or person is a whole different ball-game as recent SCOTUS cases have shown.
I agree 100% as no-one else is required to be in my car...as a parent in the US you MUST provide schooling for your kid if you can't public schools it is which is why that particular scenario plays that way to me.

I agree 100% as no-one else is required to be in my car...as a parent in the US you MUST provide schooling for your kid if you can't public schools it is which is why that particular scenario plays that way to me.
True enough. That said, I don't have any children and if one day I do -- they won't be going to a public school. I'll find a way to have them home-schooled. And god forbid school officials ever strip search my child because there will be bodies in the street.

True enough. That said, I don't have any children and if one day I do -- they won't be going to a public school. I'll find a way to have them home-schooled. And god forbid school officials ever strip search my child because there will be bodies in the street.
and for that matter in public schools they are forced to say the pledge of allegiance but I don't back that what ever happened to me deciding for myself in the land of freedom and to further that pledging shouldn't be to the flag but the constitution that people thought was so important they were willing to risk it all for the freedom of all against (at the time) the tyranny of another group thousands of miles away. How did that tyranny only a couple hundred years later get redirected to the people by the gov't that they laid their lives down for; sickening. This country came a long way from George Washington turning down the presidency saying it was against the point of what they fought for. In fact they wanted him to have the status of a king practically and he refused. And now they teach that he was a terrorist that assassinated British officials:confused:.I mean generally a terrorist has an agenda and other than freedom of choice for all Washington's agenda was the complete opposite of agenda as the freedom he desired enabled the man to say forget society i'm going to live in the woods off of the land if he wanted. Now your considered a nut if you think that way. Who's less of a terrorist than a person who doesn't impose their ways on others and encourages individualism and choice. *sigh* Can I see your papers please?

It's coming. There's going to be another civil/revolutionary war in this country in the near future I think.

See but that's the beauty of the system ( you know the one we used to use but is in theoryville presently)...the answer my friend is simple in principle but complex in modern day to implement...two parted it be...

First for anyone not understanding what we're talking about here.

_____People Factor____________________________________________________

US Senator:
Tasks
  • Senators are assigned to serve on committees, in which they review bills, or proposed laws. There are 20 committees, 68 subcommittees and four joint committees. Each committee focuses on a different topic, including budget, health, education, foreign relations, transportation and homeland security. Once a bill is passed in committee, all senators are responsible for voting on it. The Senate also has the power to impeach the president.
Salary
  • In 2009, U.S. senators earned an annual salary of $174,000.
_____Procedure Factor_____________________________________________________

Recall Election:
  • Wikipedia said:
  • A recall election (also called a recall referendum or representative recall) is a procedure by which voters can remove an elected official from office through a direct vote (plebiscite), initiated when sufficient voters sign a petition. Recall has a history dating back to the ancient Athenian democracy.[1] During the American Revolution the Articles of Confederation stipulated that state legislatures might recall delegates from the continental congress.[2] The Virginia Plan, issued at the outset of the Philadelphia Convention of 1787, proposed to pair recall with rotation in office, and to apply these dual principles to the lower house of the national legislature.
I think this is worth being said:
Senators who do their job are not the ones in question, so lets assume we're talking about the "I'm here for the check guy" in office.

___________________________________________​
________________now for my simple math________________​
___________________________________________​

These guys who don't do their job are there to get rich, have stature, and/or gain power and money and vanity has a funny way of making people corruptible so none is above temptation. If you have the capability of having your senator removed from office and USE that right they might have a more vested interest in listening to the people whose voices of wishes and choices they are being paid to represent. The fact alone that they are the only ones who can initiate an impeachment proceeding (short of blatent criminal activity) should be enough for people to realize that through the system WE can have at least some say for real, not just on paper somewhere in a box under glass sitting on an elevator in a museum. If the whole population feels one way about something, how can the will of a small group of men run a given area without listening to the people and still call themselves a constitutional republic It makes no sense.
Wikipedia said:
A constitutional republic is a state where the head of state and other officials are representatives of the people and must govern according to existing constitutional law that limits the government's power over citizens.

Combine all these facts is what you get is responsible, aware citizens playing an integral role in govt by actually giving the reps something to represent. If they don't hear from us they assume we don't care. People say what is talking about it going to do about it... I reply all but nothing as everything organized is based on spoken and written principle.

Benjamin Franklin (1706–90) said:
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

In the Forum of the Pennsylvania Assembly in a Reply to the Governor on November the 11, in the year of seventeen-hundred and fifty-five

Attachments

And there lies the problem with our country --- nobody gives a damn anymore and doesn't understand their responsibilities in this country, and those of us who do and are trying to protect it are branded nuts. They're going to push us into a corner and that's when SHTF. Glad you posted that. =)

And there lies the problem with our country --- nobody gives a damn anymore and doesn't understand their responsibilities in this country, and those of us who do and are trying to protect it are branded nuts. They're going to push us into a corner and that's when SHTF. Glad you posted that. =)
Yes truly civic duty as a concept has gone right out the window, people speed past old ladies instead of helping them across the street and they will be the same ones complaining about everything when they're old while the sons and daughters of this country wake up poor on a land once perceived as the go to place for anyone wanting a chance.

Yes truly civic duty as a concept has gone right out the window, people speed past old ladies instead of helping them across the street and they will be the same ones complaining about everything when they're old while the sons and daughters of this country wake up poor on a land once perceived as the go to place for anyone wanting a chance.
Ain't that the truth. 30 years ago, everybody knew their neighbor. Talked with their neighbor. Now-a-days, everyone avoids each-other like they're carrying the next plague. That's how they took us to this place. The powers that be inspired to put fear into people's hearts and they succeeded. So people stopped talking to each-other, and that's a primary reason we're in this state of affairs.

yes... I wonder... do you think some of these events are the govt's big secret to light a fire under our *** to organize and do big things powered via reverse-psyc I mean the military uses psy-ops why wouldn't the govt they serve?
Hmmmmm... maybe that's a bit optimistic. I dunnno I'm half-asleep typing because YAY someone gives a crap about a pertinent issue.

yes... I wonder... do you think some of these events are the govt's big secret to light a fire under our *** to organize and do big things powered via reverse-psyc I mean the military uses psy-ops why wouldn't the govt they serve?
Hmmmmm... maybe that's a bit optimistic. I dunnno I'm half-asleep typing because YAY someone gives a crap about a pertinent issue.
You and I both. I *should* be in bed right now but I'm rather enjoying this discussion. Someone who actually gives a crap about this pertinent issue. :D

I think this is all part of the Illuminati's plan to be honest. I've seen too much, read too much, and have spent too much time on the Internet seeking out information. I believe that they are purposefully using terrorism to move our fellow citizens into more of a subservient attitude. I don't even trust our water supply, anymore.

They're liars, cheats, and are merely interested in their own power and political gain.

Well the power structure that exists is more than Illuminati they are a small group a sub sect...the crown council of the thirteen I believe run the whole structure below them the council of 300 and then further that is broken into categories...

The illuminati is headed by 13 families with legacy names and there also is a list of families responsible for world finance which basically runs the lawmaking process now. Above all them is a lineage of people who had an idea some unknown time ago possibly for good reason... I think some time ago there was good intent for that system, one of people who would secretly monitor the world so no one group could over power a group and we could all balance out. But along the way times go by and as always bad apples join the bunch and like any select group unwanteds put on a poker face and get in. Its kinda hard to tell what someones motives are if they make their life secrets and codes and based their trust on that as now your talking about a group of trained liars so deception is not above them.

Anyhow, the Untied States has been exploring possible legal options against Julian Assange since the release. They have stated they want to 'limit his travel' at the very least because Julian is a pure nomad, country hopping as it were. To me, this reeks of something politically motivated. The charges are of the worst possible kind, the kind that haunt you even if you are proven innocent. This reeks of character assassination and I believe is one method they're currently employing to discredit Wikileaks as a whole.

What do you guys think about this whole situation? :confused:

it shows me how once again USA is showing it can bully anyone... and once again I lose respect for the country.

I now see WHY people hate americans so much else where around the world. Or why america is the one to be attacked the most... and I hate to say it.. but I bet more attacks are to come.

That's how hated USA has become now with the wars and bullying. Which is why I think we will at some point in the future get into a bigger war. When the USA tries to bully China or North Korea.

And as everyone says.. all it takes is one person to pull that nuke trigger. And everyone else will follow and we all know where that will lead us too........

Maybe I'm wrong. Anything is possible, you know? That said, the timing and nature of these charges given the current situation is extremely suspicious from my viewpoint.

I mean, if the physical evidence supports the charges (I'm talking at least seminal DNA here and not just some woman's word), then he deserves to be punished under the law. His past isn't exactly clean (he is/was a renowned hacker). We'll have to see. My original opinion stands until it's proven otherwise.

Ya but knowing the USA.. they could PLANT this info on him.

I mean come on.. this guy just relased information, which is going to make USA one of the most hated placed. You think they would take this from someone?

They will obviously teach him and the rest of the world a lesson. And that is don't mess with the big guys or we will stop you.

It's too bad this guy doesn't live in China.

I woulda loved to see the US go into China and tell them to **** it and give them there wanted man.

It might start WWIII ;)

I'd say he's "putting his neck on the line" for reasons that hardly have anything to do with the pursuit of truth. I wonder how he sleeps at night putting all the lives at risk he's put there for his "pursuit of truth" :rolleyes:

All your lives at risk? how so? He realized information, which shows corruption involved in government? and that's risking your life? Wow you should move to a place that had NO freedom. Then you will realize the ultimate truth.

I support him, we need to know what is going on, dosent matter what country: Usa, uk etc. If any country is doing something very bad it should be out, and justice shall be served to the innocent. Truth is everything.

I support him, we need to know what is going on, dosent matter what country: Usa, uk etc. If any country is doing something very bad it should be out, and justice shall be served to the innocent. Truth is everything.

Agreed.

Especially with the war, as it disgusts me when they give us positive stats. And we later find out through hidden sources that they lied to us.

What disgusts me more is the fact people believe the media so easily. It's like you take everything the media says as truth and nothing but the truth.

Ain't that the truth. 30 years ago, everybody knew their neighbor. Talked with their neighbor. Now-a-days, everyone avoids each-other like they're carrying the next plague. That's how they took us to this place. The powers that be inspired to put fear into people's hearts and they succeeded. So people stopped talking to each-other, and that's a primary reason we're in this state of affairs.

So true. As a kid I could walk down my block and say Hi to any strangers.

Now you walk down the block and everyone avoids eye contact, or you look else where.

The world has changed A LOT in the last few decades now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom