WikiLeaks founder charged with rape and molestation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A child does not automatically forfeit their constitutional rights when they enter school grounds. Locker checks and backpack checks are a normality and most parents have no issue with these two searches given the world in which we live. However searching ones vehicle and/or person is a whole different ball-game as recent SCOTUS cases have shown.

I wouldn't care if someone checked my car. Though I do mind, because essintially I am giving up my freedom here to do so.

As for me being searched, I personally hate it too. But this is what the world has come too.

Agreed.

Especially with the war, as it disgusts me when they give us positive stats. And we later find out through hidden sources that they lied to us.

What disgusts me more is the fact people believe the media so easily. It's like you take everything the media says as truth and nothing but the truth.
Im tired of these coverups, why not just be truthful, will makes things much more easy.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the accusations were just an excuse to get him arrested and that they are not true. They knew very well that he would turn himself in regardless. Of course we can only guess but to me this whole thing makes the U.S. government look rather bad. Again, this is just a feeling, nothing more. So please do not take this the wrong way.

Im tired of these coverups, why not just be truthful, will makes things much more easy.

Because it's how most governments work these days. it's not just the US.. but UK, Russia, China etc.. Everyone has their own coverups.

It's there to "supposdly" protect the public. But what it does is gives the public a false reasons to feel their country is doing something GOOD. When in fact their country is doing something terrible and they are not told about it.

So when info is leaked out, the public looks like a bunch of idiots for supporting a cause they really were lied about too.

Look at all the people who supported the Iraq war. On the latest polls majority now want to revoke their earlier vote. Just because now they are slowly learning about what is REALLY going on. But the sad part is the public has NO power.

Because it's how most governments work these days. it's not just the US.. but UK, Russia, China etc.. Everyone has their own coverups.

It's there to "supposdly" protect the public. But what it does is gives the public a false reasons to feel their country is doing something GOOD. When in fact their country is doing something terrible and they are not told about it.

So when info is leaked out, the public looks like a bunch of idiots for supporting a cause they really were lied about too.

Look at all the people who supported the Iraq war. On the latest polls majority now want to revoke their earlier vote. Just because now they are slowly learning about what is REALLY going on. But the sad part is the public has NO power.
Agreed. Whenever people do the right thing they are punished for it. Same as the founder of wikileaks. Sad.

Agreed. Whenever people do the right thing they are punished for it. Same as the founder of wikileaks. Sad.

Which is why no one does the right thing. They know it just pisses people higher above you off. Or ones that are involved and have more power than you. And you know they will come right after you and make your life a living hell.

So people decide to just keep quiet and let the wrong thing happen.

Poor fellow to have that accusation levelled at him. He's putting his neck on the line in the pursuit of truth and that's what he gets. Very low, I don't know how some human beings sleep at night I really don't.
No. I don't think its about the truth. Why would any responsible company or person allow such sensitive information to be out in the public? No one. No one would rather release information that belongs to the united states government - and outright ask for trouble by leaking it. Yes, I agree with Joseph Liberman in this; and even I hate the guy. 10 years ago, he was pushing the politics of video game violence down the throats of the various justice channels. Including the united states government itself.

Wikileaks was the most riskiest venture or idea I have ever seen. I don't know how he went through with launching Wikileaks and thought it was okay to release documents that aren't his. What if your friend has YOUR sensitive information and posted it on the internet? What if that information got you killed? I want you to think about that long and hard. Come back here with a logical response to that.

What the founder actually did was put every soldier at risk, because this information is viewable by hundreds, if not thousands, if not millions, BILLIONS of people all around the world. What if, for instance North Korea wants to launch a nuclear missile at the united states if the U.S. fails to meet their demands for peace? We. Are. All. Dead. Who will we blame? Nobody. Because, we're dead. *shrug* I don't think you care, right? I mean, hey, let's release information on what every battalion has ever done in the history of those Middle Eastern wars. Lets do that, let's see how United States wins after that. It may not even help them. It may, it might backfire on the United States...Because we've got a lot of enemies battling against us. We don't even know if Bin Laden is even alive or not. We don't know what faction will come out of the woodwork and pick up where Al Queda left off. Remember, Al Queda is a network in itself. Remember that. Its not just a faction, its a network of faction under ONE umbrella.
What's his reason for creating the site then?
To exploit the U.S. He's living in another country, bailed out when everyone was looking for him.....Think about his actions. He doesn't give two dimes about us.

Even his quote [ahem, philosophy] behind the site....
To radically shift regime behavior we must think clearly and boldly for if we have learned anything, it is that regimes do not want to be changed. We must think beyond those who have gone before us and discover technological changes that embolden us with ways to act in which our forebears could not.
......screams "Those of you who want to create a new regime to combat the United States, must think of progress, and change. Implement technological advancements and technological schemes with modern regime leadership to employ better regime control, and execution on tasks."

....To me, that is.

Al Queda was the ebodiment of a changing regime. It has been using modern regime leadership, dictatorship among leaders by taking various americans into hostage in exchange for something they want [hell, it has been executing americans on many occasions], it has been using airwaves to listen in networks that aren't even theirs, it has been using the internet as a means of exchange, and distribution between soldiers.

The LAST thing the United States government needs is a paradigm shift in the way sensitive information is exchanged. That would mean that U.S. would have 1,000 holes to plug....These leaks do not help the united states, in fact, our future may change with these leaks. This means, our lives may be changed ....forever. When you wake up, national TV will tell you one story, but WikiLeaks tells the rest of the world another story, and a bombing happens RIGHT in your neighborhood. How are you going to guard yourself? How is the GOVERNMENT going to GUARD YOU!? HOW!?

What are you going to do? Hm?

I want you to go out and rent Live hard and Die Hard. And consider the possibility that WE'RE cut off of communication with the rest of the Federal system. And consider that the other end of the world may have something SO big, that our lives are at risk, AND the other end of the world has internet connection, which means they can read those WikiLeaks documents. Because these documents are sensitive, they may know how to create little cracks in the various Agencies that deal with crime and terror. The military system. The entire federal system

No. I don't think its about the truth. Why would any responsible company or person allow such sensitive information to be out in the public? No one. No one would rather release information that belongs to the united states government - and outright ask for trouble by leaking it. Yes, I agree with Joseph Liberman in this; and even I hate the guy. 10 years ago, he was pushing the politics of video game violence down the throats of the various justice channels. Including the united states government itself.

Wikileaks was the most riskiest venture or idea I have ever seen. I don't know how he went through with launching Wikileaks and thought it was okay to release documents that aren't his. What if your friend has YOUR sensitive information and posted it on the internet? What if that information got you killed? I want you to think about that long and hard. Come back here with a logical response to that

First of all.. if a company gave you information and then information was leaked. And this leaked information showed that the initial information the company gave you was FAKE or they lied to you. I'm sure you'd be pissed that they lied. And therefore this leaked info would help you.

I can't see how it will get anyone killed UNLESS they did something wrong. If someone ordered an attack on a person, and they were not supposed to. And leaked info showed they did this action without approval. Then they deserve to be killed anyways for placing such a lame and un authorized order in the first place.

What the founder actually did was put every soldier at risk, because this information is viewable by hundreds, if not thousands, if not millions, BILLIONS of people all around the world. What if, for instance North Korea wants to launch a nuclear missile at the united states if the U.S. fails to meet their demands for peace? We. Are. All. Dead. Who will we blame? Nobody. Because, we're dead. *shrug* I don't think you care, right? I mean, hey, let's release information on what every battalion has ever done in the history of those Middle Eastern wars. Lets do that, let's see how United States wins after that. It may not even help them. It may, it might backfire on the United States...Because we've got a lot of enemies battling against us. We don't even know if Bin Laden is even alive or not. We don't know what faction will come out of the woodwork and pick up where Al Queda left off. Remember, Al Queda is a network in itself. Remember that. Its not just a faction, its a network of faction under ONE umbrella.

Yes, and what are the soldiers doing? We just saw a video leaked, which showed them killing people randomly. Heck they KILLED their OWN troops. Did you SEE them shooting the american reporters.

North Korea isn't stupid enough to launch anything... that is as long as the US doesn't bully them around. If North Korea or another country came to USA and said "hey you have to do what I say because I'm the big guy" Yes, I'm sure the USA would fight back.

The USA has been the biggest bully since forever. And yet your saying other countries are harmful? Name me a country that has been in more wars and fights compared to the USA.

As for being dead.. you mean YOU would be dead? I'm not there, so it doesn't mean crap to me.

You are practically setting your own self up for so many counter point of views.

To exploit the U.S. He's living in another country, bailed out when everyone was looking for him.....Think about his actions. He doesn't give two dimes about us.

He did that so he wouldn't have the government harassing and threatning him.

I'm just feeling down on the fact that he didn't relocate to China or North Korea. I'd like to see what the USA would've done then. There probably would've been almost NO chance for them to apprehend him without causing a huge war.

Even his quote [ahem, philosophy] behind the site....

......screams "Those of you who want to create a new regime to combat the United States, must think of progress, and change. Implement technological advancements and technological schemes with modern regime leadership to employ better regime control, and execution on tasks."

....To me, that is.

Al Queda was the ebodiment of a changing regime. It has been using modern regime leadership, dictatorship among leaders by taking various americans into hostage in exchange for something they want [hell, it has been executing americans on many occasions], it has been using airwaves to listen in networks that aren't even theirs, it has been using the internet as a means of exchange, and distribution between soldiers.

The LAST thing the United States government needs is a paradigm shift in the way sensitive information is exchanged. That would mean that U.S. would have 1,000 holes to plug....These leaks do not help the united states, in fact, our future may change with these leaks. This means, our lives may be changed ....forever. When you wake up, national TV will tell you one story, but WikiLeaks tells the rest of the world another story, and a bombing happens RIGHT in your neighborhood. How are you going to guard yourself? How is the GOVERNMENT going to GUARD YOU!? HOW!?

Wow you have no heart for others but yourself. What about all the innocent bombed in Iraq and what not? Oh wait because your AMERICAN those people mean nothing right? After all they are only human.

It would be nice seeing you get bombed, so you know how those innocent people felt like when it was happening to them.

It's easy for you and all your followers to think the way you do. But you miss the point that others are suffering, when they have done NOTHING.

Very sad to see someone like you living a better life with a higher living of standard and then complain about things like this...

I want you to go out and rent Live hard and Die Hard. And consider the possibility that WE'RE cut off of communication with the rest of the Federal system. And consider that the other end of the world may have something SO big, that our lives are at risk, AND the other end of the world has internet connection, which means they can read those WikiLeaks documents. Because these documents are sensitive, they may know how to create little cracks in the various Agencies that deal with crime and terror. The military system. The entire federal system

The world is going to end sooner or later anyways. Why freak out about it.

it's only a matter of time till the word peace means nothing to people... as we can see what's happening in the world now. Sad... :(

I don't feel like getting into this much but I will say the main issue here isn't the fact that the documents were released, but the fact they were leaked in the first place. That's a much bigger issue than the fact they were made available for the public to view.

Nobody filed charges against the guy or actually accused in him a court of anything. There's no warent for his arrest as far as i know. Nobody therefor officially mentioned what he leaked together with the 'real' media has been illegal.

The focus should be on the way it leaked, who, and about manning up to the 'cables' which are 'facts' (though in context).

In the world where we have Google vs China, The Pirate Bay, EFF, Net Neutrality, and now WikiLeaks .. it's important (enough).

First of all.. if a company gave you information and then information was leaked. And this leaked information showed that the initial information the company gave you was FAKE or they lied to you. I'm sure you'd be pissed that they lied. And therefore this leaked info would help you.
I wouldn't take it, there are laws for that. Its called. Trade secret(S). You would be sued for that. Or, go straight to jail. This is the same thing that happened to those Enron executives.
I can't see how it will get anyone killed UNLESS they did something wrong. If someone ordered an attack on a person, and they were not supposed to. And leaked info showed they did this action without approval. Then they deserve to be killed anyways for placing such a lame and un authorized order in the first place.
Alright, fine. Lets say your girlfriend leaked to the public that you're gay in a city that's known for anti-gay propaganda and high crime rate. You would have to move cities thanks to that person spewing information to others that you're gay. Why? Some people actually really, REALLY hate gay people so badly that they'd beat the snot out of them, or kill them. In san francisco, I see a lot of that around gay rallies. It was all over the news in my area.

These leaks are the same thing in that, lets say for instance, that a soldier killed an unarmed iraqi, those iraqis see those documents the next day. I mean, the very next day. They're furious, they find weapons and kill that same soldier, but the soldier's action was an accident. Who's fault is it when he's dead in the line of duty? WikiLeaks.
Yes, and what are the soldiers doing? We just saw a video leaked, which showed them killing people randomly. Heck they KILLED their OWN troops. Did you SEE them shooting the american reporters.
Hm. I don't know about that. I'm sorry, I didn't see that. But videos aren't always legitimate. Those may be stolen soldier uniforms and whatnot. I don't know if that's even real.
North Korea isn't stupid enough to launch anything... that is as long as the US doesn't bully them around. If North Korea or another country came to USA and said "hey you have to do what I say because I'm the big guy" Yes, I'm sure the USA would fight back.
I don't think you get my point, though. What I was saying is, what if North Korea is pissed off about U.S. doing something they don't like, and decide one day they want to go to war with us, based on their findings of the leaks.
The USA has been the biggest bully since forever. And yet your saying other countries are harmful? Name me a country that has been in more wars and fights compared to the USA.
I never said other countries are harmful. I'm assessing the possibility that one of the other countries want to invade us, and try to put a stop to U.S. ...it can be a lot of reasons. WikiLeaks can leak information that may deem as controversial to the other countries, thus making them more motivated to launch an attack against us.
As for being dead.. you mean YOU would be dead? I'm not there, so it doesn't mean crap to me.
Um. I dunno. *shrug*
You are practically setting your own self up for so many counter point of views.
Well, its a controversial subject, soooo....I dunno where ya going with this.
He did that so he wouldn't have the government harassing and threatning him.
Um. No. The government wasn't harassing or threatening him until WikiLeaks was big enough. He was an established journalist. WikiLeaks was the first time I've heard of a whistleblower as [in]famous as he is.
I'm just feeling down on the fact that he didn't relocate to China or North Korea. I'd like to see what the USA would've done then. There probably would've been almost NO chance for them to apprehend him without causing a huge war.
If you read his wikipedia page, you'd know he got pretty damn close to doing that. He's been all over the other half of the world.
Wow you have no heart for others but yourself. What about all the innocent bombed in Iraq and what not? Oh wait because your AMERICAN those people mean nothing right? After all they are only human.
I have no heart, and I am careless of the others. I'm selfish. Yeah. I think the iraqi's deserved what they got over there. Yeah dude! *high five*

[/end sarcasm]
........Not.
It would be nice seeing you get bombed, so you know how those innocent people felt like when it was happening to them.
Wishing death upon me? Great. [/end sarcasm]
It's easy for you and all your followers to think the way you do. But you miss the point that others are suffering, when they have done NOTHING.
No, I don't. I feel sorry for them. I was SHOCKED the very same day the 9/11 attacks went down. I was STUNNED. And not in a good way. I felt my teacher's pain through her eyes and feelings. It has affected me in such a way that pisses me off.
Very sad to see someone like you living a better life with a higher living of standard and then complain about things like this...
You know, you don't even know me. I am completely broke. Read that piece again. BROKE.

All of my checks go STRAIGHT to my house's rent. I can't go out to party, I can't go out to drink, I can't go out to buy a video game that I want on launch day, I can't go out and drive a car. I can't do the things that I wanted to do all my life. I even had to sacrifice my dating life because of my fianancial situation. So shut your mouth.
The world is going to end sooner or later anyways. Why freak out about it.

it's only a matter of time till the word peace means nothing to people... as we can see what's happening in the world now. Sad... :(
Pessimist person ain't you. You're just like the 2012 believers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Geneva_Convention

In the military if any soldier or officer follows orders he knows to be against the constitutional law...it is his duty to try and make it right, being complicit even as a submissive would make one fit the category of a war criminal if it violates any of the international treaties our nation observes in regards to the citizens of any nation with occupancy during announced engagement.

No one really knows the extent of what he has seen or why he choose to do what he did. Under particular circumstances this may have been his only option, maybe he is a criminal. All I do know is that in the country he serves...he is innocent until proven guilty.

As for wikileaks...smear-campaign against it's owner...seems pretty obvious and well timed.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the accusations were just an excuse to get him arrested and that they are not true. They knew very well that he would turn himself in regardless. Of course we can only guess but to me this whole thing makes the U.S. government look rather bad. Again, this is just a feeling, nothing more. So please do not take this the wrong way.

I somewhat disagree. For the most part, the information that was leaked has not uncovered any grand conspiracies, or contradict much of what the U.S. has been saying for years, or what we've all thought to be true for quite some time. If anything, it has made a few other countries look far worse, with the U.S. coming out of the whole thing rather unscathed. Now, it has made a few U.S. politicians look like nut jobs -- especially those calling for WikiLeaks to be declared a terrorist organization. Countries deal with the U.S. because it is in their interest to do so, and vice versa. These leaks are not going to change that. One thing WikiLeaks has accomplished is demonstrating the law of diminution.

As for the accusations, they may very well be bogus. But its also entirely possible Assange is just extremely paranoid, and there is no conspiracy here. Then again, we all love a good conspiracy.

I somewhat disagree. For the most part, the information that was leaked has not uncovered any grand conspiracies, or contradict much of what the U.S. has been saying for years, or what we've all thought to be true for quite some time. If anything, it has made a few other countries look far worse, with the U.S. coming out of the whole thing rather unscathed. Now, it has made a few U.S. politicians look like nut jobs -- especially those calling for WikiLeaks to be declared a terrorist organization. Countries deal with the U.S. because it is in their interest to do so, and vice versa. These leaks are not going to change that. One thing WikiLeaks has accomplished is demonstrating the law of diminution.

As for the accusations, they may very well be bogus. But its also entirely possible Assange is just extremely paranoid, and there is no conspiracy here. Then again, we all love a good conspiracy.
See. Now, if this is true. Replace anything I say related to U.S. with regards to national security, and put these countries in there.

That's EXACTLY what I was saying!

I wouldn't take it, there are laws for that. Its called. Trade secret(S). You would be sued for that. Or, go straight to jail. This is the same thing that happened to those Enron executives.

What do you mean you wouldn't take it? No one is asking you to take anything or read anything.

Alright, fine. Lets say your girlfriend leaked to the public that you're gay in a city that's known for anti-gay propaganda and high crime rate. You would have to move cities thanks to that person spewing information to others that you're gay. Why? Some people actually really, REALLY hate gay people so badly that they'd beat the snot out of them, or kill them. In san francisco, I see a lot of that around gay rallies. It was all over the news in my area.

Why does that mean I'd have to move. Everyone has their rights, and no one needs to be scared. And the info we are talking about isn't something personal. We are talking about info that could pontentially SAVE or HURT lives. It allows the public to access who is running their country and WHAT they are doing. Since none of the public actually ever gets true data.

These leaks are the same thing in that, lets say for instance, that a soldier killed an unarmed iraqi, those iraqis see those documents the next day. I mean, the very next day. They're furious, they find weapons and kill that same soldier, but the soldier's action was an accident. Who's fault is it when he's dead in the line of duty? WikiLeaks.

That's bogus. This crap happens all the time. What happened during 9/11? The same thing, they said oh it was a pakistani who did it. So what happens people in the USA especially in texas start shooting random pakistani americans.

it's the media.. if you feed them the wrong info or in the wrong way.. they take it in the wrong way. Wikileaks actually SHOWS the truth, and doesn't make up BS that the media makes up.

Hm. I don't know about that. I'm sorry, I didn't see that. But videos aren't always legitimate. Those may be stolen soldier uniforms and whatnot. I don't know if that's even real.

Oh yeah.. guys rented a chopper, went to Baghdad put on their fake uniforms and shot a bunch of people. Ya.. rite....

I don't think you get my point, though. What I was saying is, what if North Korea is pissed off about U.S. doing something they don't like, and decide one day they want to go to war with us, based on their findings of the leaks.

Possible, but that could happen ANYDAY. No country needs weak points of another country to Nuke them... come on! A nuke will cause massive deconstruction whether you know a weakness or not. Once it hits it's going to cause damage. As for weakness to exploit.. that could be a pressing matter, but hey they have leaked this for many countries. So it evens it out for everyone.

I never said other countries are harmful. I'm assessing the possibility that one of the other countries want to invade us, and try to put a stop to U.S. ...it can be a lot of reasons. WikiLeaks can leak information that may deem as controversial to the other countries, thus making them more motivated to launch an attack against us.

This is too funny. You are scared someone will attack you? Wait.. aren't you guys the one who mostly attack others? So why is it fair that you can't be scared for once and yet you try to scare others out there?

I guess you finally know the feeling on what you guys make others feel all the time.

it feels good doesn't it!

Um. I dunno. *shrug*

yeah, that's all you do is shrug.....

Well, its a controversial subject, soooo....I dunno where ya going with this.

Um. No. The government wasn't harassing or threatening him until WikiLeaks was big enough. He was an established journalist. WikiLeaks was the first time I've heard of a whistleblower as [in]famous as he is.

If you read his wikipedia page, you'd know he got pretty damn close to doing that. He's been all over the other half of the world.

I have no heart, and I am careless of the others. I'm selfish. Yeah. I think the iraqi's deserved what they got over there. Yeah dude! *high five*

[/end sarcasm]
........Not.

Ya you don't have a heart. It's all about yourself and how things affect you. it's never about what someone else is going through or how it will affect them.

As for him being harassed by the government. it's all a show and we all know what's going to happen. The US government does it to everyone that goes against their wishes.

Wishing death upon me? Great. [/end sarcasm]

Sure.. that is since your so full of your own self.

No, I don't. I feel sorry for them. I was SHOCKED the very same day the 9/11 attacks went down. I was STUNNED. And not in a good way. I felt my teacher's pain through her eyes and feelings. It has affected me in such a way that pisses me off.

So what have you done about it? NOTHING, but whine about how your life is hard. When someone else out there is dying or getting tortured for some american soldiers having some "fun"

You know, you don't even know me. I am completely broke. Read that piece again. BROKE.

Then create a plan to find a way to save $$

All of my checks go STRAIGHT to my house's rent. I can't go out to party, I can't go out to drink, I can't go out to buy a video game that I want on launch day, I can't go out and drive a car. I can't do the things that I wanted to do all my life. I even had to sacrifice my dating life because of my fianancial situation. So shut your mouth.

blah blah.. blah.. same excuses. Your crying about a simple rent. Someone out there can't even eat and is starving.. is sleeping on dirt with flys around them. Oh wait.. your whining means so much more.

partying.. drinking.. games are LUXARY items. You don't need that and can't whine about that, when someone else out there can't ever afford or get those things let alone something to eat.

And I'd like to see you shut my mouth. oh wait.. you'll just bully me and harass me till I do what you want.....

Pessimist person ain't you. You're just like the 2012 believers.

2012 has no hard evidence, how am I pessimistic? Use your brain and you'll see what I see. It's only inevitable.

I don't know. I think it's given the public some more clarification on things or rumors going around. Is anything new? Well not really, but it just proves some things ARE happening, which some people kind of were double minded on.

As for other countries looking bad... It's some what true. It shows that not all governments are truthful. Or that the system has many flaws in all places.

What do you mean you wouldn't take it? No one is asking you to take anything or read anything.
The minute that they want to talk about it, first six words come out of their mouth "I have some secrets of [insert company name]..." is deemed as a red flag for trade secrets. So, you cut any exchange of information about that particular person. D'oh.
Why does that mean I'd have to move. Everyone has their rights, and no one needs to be scared. And the info we are talking about isn't something personal. We are talking about info that could pontentially SAVE or HURT lives. It allows the public to access who is running their country and WHAT they are doing. Since none of the public actually ever gets true data.
*rubs face angrily* Oh, my freakin' god. Are you retarded or something!? Fine. Go say you're gay and get beat up! I don't care! You're missing my POINT here! I was trying to use metaphors as to how this AFFECTS united states, and other countries. *******it! Have some intelligence.

You know what? I'm going to skip this and get on with it, because this part is so stupid. I try to give you an example and you skim right through it without even considering the risks of just blurting out what this person does, what this person is up to, and yadda yadda.

You don't really care about what I am saying, you just want to be right. So guess what? I'll go ahead and say you're right. The greater public is safe, and secure, and um.... not suspectable to attacks....Oh, I might even go as far as saying the U.S. military is a perfect regime and is not vulnerable... The U.S. soldiers don't have to be careful on not sharing sensitive information.
That's bogus. This crap happens all the time. What happened during 9/11? The same thing, they said oh it was a pakistani who did it. So what happens people in the USA especially in texas start shooting random pakistani americans.
Yeah, that's called the blame game. The blame game is what happening right now - those wikileaks. Yeah, and you're defending WikiLeaks? Now, THAT's bogus.
it's the media.. if you feed them the wrong info or in the wrong way.. they take it in the wrong way. Wikileaks actually SHOWS the truth, and doesn't make up BS that the media makes up.
*Yawn.* The media. Something I don't already know. [/end sarcasm]
Oh yeah.. guys rented a chopper, went to Baghdad put on their fake uniforms and shot a bunch of people. Ya.. rite....
Yeah, dude, they went on the chopper and put on fake uniforms. You don't think that iraqis are smart enough to gather their own helicopter? If Iron Man [the movie] taught anyone something, its that they can take broken parts and put it together.

Like the Al Queda has been doing since the beginning; building bombs. D'oh. Nothing I don't already know.
Possible, but that could happen ANYDAY. No country needs weak points of another country to Nuke them... come on! A nuke will cause massive deconstruction whether you know a weakness or not. Once it hits it's going to cause damage. As for weakness to exploit.. that could be a pressing matter, but hey they have leaked this for many countries. So it evens it out for everyone.
Actually, I was exaggerating when I mentioned nukes. But it relates to North Korea's recent talks of nukes. You still miss my point again. When I said weak points of another country, I meant the "opening." For a surprise attack, an invasion, an initiation of a war, you name it. Al Queda exploited that "weak" link on 9/11 in airplanes/airports. Now we have much, much more security. Now I read an article about a bomb in a CARGO plane! Need I freakin' go on!? If I need to, you're now the most stupidest person in this thread. PERIOD.
This is too funny. You are scared someone will attack you? Wait.. aren't you guys the one who mostly attack others? So why is it fair that you can't be scared for once and yet you try to scare others out there?
Provoking me, I see. Okay. I see.

I see, you think its funny.
I guess you finally know the feeling on what you guys make others feel all the time.

it feels good doesn't it!
Wow. what a moron.
yeah, that's all you do is shrug.....
Yeah, I do. :)
Ya you don't have a heart. It's all about yourself and how things affect you. it's never about what someone else is going through or how it will affect them.
Yeah, ALLL about myself. :rolleyes:
As for him being harassed by the government. it's all a show and we all know what's going to happen. The US government does it to everyone that goes against their wishes.
He. WASN'T. Harrassed. Or. Threatened. Until. WikiLeaks.
that is since your so full of your own self.
Qute the attitude, dude. :)

Now everyone's going to look at you as a member that likes to down other people. *thumbs up* Bravo.
So what have you done about it? NOTHING, but whine about how your life is hard. When someone else out there is dying or getting tortured for some american soldiers having some "fun"
Yeah, aaalllll my fault, dude. Yeah. [/end sarcasm]

Can a mod please discipline this guy? This guy doesn't seem like he can control himself.
Then create a plan to find a way to save $$

blah blah.. blah.. same excuses. Your crying about a simple rent. Someone out there can't even eat and is starving.. is sleeping on dirt with flys around them. Oh wait.. your whining means so much more.
That's funny. You were just spewing BS about how selfish I am, yet, you have the audacity to be big and tell me stop crying and do something about it. I'm not crying, I'm struggling. Its not as easy as you think. The economy here is just as bad as everyone else. From the person who says it's all about me, you seem to be attracting attention to yourself by trying to be a badass or something.
partying.. drinking.. games are LUXARY items. You don't need that and can't whine about that, when someone else out there can't ever afford or get those things let alone something to eat.
You're dumb. I mentioned those because I'm trying to empathize that my life isn't as easy as you think it is. You think I am having:
Very sad to see someone like you living a better life with a higher living of standard and then complain about things like this.

And I'd like to see you shut my mouth. oh wait.. you'll just bully me and harass me till I do what you want.....
Awe. You need attention. Here. Everyone reading this.....This guy is awesome!
2012 has no hard evidence, how am I pessimistic? Use your brain and you'll see what I see. It's only inevitable.
You need to be positive in order for good things to come. Thoughts like that only brings doom and gloom.

Let's stop with the personal attacks please.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion; if that differs from your own then that is not a reason to start insulting them.

But its also entirely possible Assange is just extremely paranoid, and there is no conspiracy here.

He is arrested, Visa, Mastercard and PayPal cut off Wikileaks, Amazon cancels their cloud account, EveryDNS cancels their DNS account, even that Swiss bank account gets cancelled.

Geez I don't remember any Swiss banks had any problems with Nazi money.

Also:
Charles Arthur, the Guardian's technology editor, points out that while MasterCard and Visa have cut WikiLeaks off you can still use those cards to donate to overtly racist organisations such as the Knights Party, which is supported by the Ku Klux Klan.
The Ku Klux Klan website directs users to a site called Christian Concepts. It takes Visa and MasterCard donations for users willing to state that they are "white and not of racially mixed descent. I am not married to a non-white. I do not date non-whites nor do I have non-white dependents. I believe in the ideals of western Christian civilisation and profess my belief in Jesus Christ as the son of God."

So yeah, I'm sure there's no political motivated conspiracy at all. Must be all my imagination.

P.S. SoWhyIsWikileaksaGoodThingAgain.com

The minute that they want to talk about it, first six words come out of their mouth "I have some secrets of [insert company name]..." is deemed as a red flag for trade secrets. So, you cut any exchange of information about that particular person. D'oh.

That depends.. if there is something unethical going on, then it should be shared. If the company is working with a company, who is doing illegal things. Then yes information SHOULD be shared.

*rubs face angrily* Oh, my freakin' god. Are you retarded or something!? Fine. Go say you're gay and get beat up! I don't care! You're missing my POINT here! I was trying to use metaphors as to how this AFFECTS united states, and other countries. *******it! Have some intelligence.

ya I'm retarded is there a problem. I already know you hate gay people, so your already a discriminating person. Anything else you want to share? Maybe your racist too?

You don't really care about what I am saying, you just want to be right. So guess what? I'll go ahead and say you're right. The greater public is safe, and secure, and um.... not suspectable to attacks....Oh, I might even go as far as saying the U.S. military is a perfect regime and is not vulnerable... The U.S. soldiers don't have to be careful on not sharing sensitive information.

I never said the public isn't safe. My concern is more about the leaks that SHOW things about organizations, which they hide away from the public. And information, which is vital to people's decisions etc.. If I elected a party, I would WANT to know what they are doing. eg. fixing the economy, war, etc.. etc...

Yeah, that's called the blame game. The blame game is what happening right now - those wikileaks. Yeah, and you're defending WikiLeaks? Now, THAT's bogus.

What's bogus is you thinking your always right.

*Yawn.* The media. Something I don't already know. [/end sarcasm]

sigh? Oh.. another pay check lost. No wonder your broke.

Yeah, dude, they went on the chopper and put on fake uniforms. You don't think that iraqis are smart enough to gather their own helicopter? If Iron Man [the movie] taught anyone something, its that they can take broken parts and put it together.

LMAO!! Sir you watch WAY to many movies and play to many games. I think you need a break into reality. Stop acting like a little kid playing video games and grow up for once.

Like the Al Queda has been doing since the beginning; building bombs. D'oh. Nothing I don't already know.

Well that's what you get for bullying other people. Someone got pissed off and said no more. Not my problem.. blame the USA government for what they've done in the past.

Actually, I was exaggerating when I mentioned nukes. But it relates to North Korea's recent talks of nukes. You still miss my point again. When I said weak points of another country, I meant the "opening." For a surprise attack, an invasion, an initiation of a war, you name it. Al Queda exploited that "weak" link on 9/11 in airplanes/airports. Now we have much, much more security. Now I read an article about a bomb in a CARGO plane! Need I freakin' go on!? If I need to, you're now the most stupidest person in this thread. PERIOD.

No way.. that was a complete inside job. There was ENOUGH information that could've been shared to stop this. Heck I bet wikileaks had more information than the US government. They could've prevented it, if they allowed more sharing of data and what not among many departments. They didn't and that's why it fell apart.

Yes, I must be the most stupidest person.. haha your lame insults make me laugh.

Wow. what a moron.
Yep and it goes even more for you. Can't believe you have no care for others. It you just can't handle the fact that you felt so goods bullying others. And now that your being bullied back you cry and whine.

You deserve it and I hope you know what it feels like before you do it again.

Yeah, I do.
Ya.. shrugging is all you do. If you actually did something else maybe you wouldn't whine about things so much.

He. WASN'T. Harrassed. Or. Threatened. Until. WikiLeaks.

This is a lame question to ask. OBVIOUSLY, he won't be harassed till wikileaks. Till then they didn't give a crap about him or you or me. If we did something that went against any government, we would have them coming after us to in any way possible.

Now everyone's going to look at you as a member that likes to down other people. *thumbs up* Bravo.

I've never downed anyone. Look at my posts. I just gave my point of view and am sick of people like you thinking your always right and that there is no other possible solution.

Yeah, aaalllll my fault, dude. Yeah. [/end sarcasm]

Can a mod please discipline this guy? This guy doesn't seem like he can control himself.

Discipline for what? For making a point of view? Then in that case you should be disciplined too. Heck everyone in this thread should be disciplined then.

That's funny. You were just spewing BS about how selfish I am, yet, you have the audacity to be big and tell me stop crying and do something about it. I'm not crying, I'm struggling. Its not as easy as you think. The economy here is just as bad as everyone else. From the person who says it's all about me, you seem to be attracting attention to yourself by trying to be a badass or something.

Attention and being a badass. Funny stuff, I am far from that... If I wanted attention I'd be posting everywhere. This has nothing to do with me getting attention or showing off as something.

At least I care about others out there unlike you. You simple think your in the worst condition in life and really YOU ARE NOT!
It's too bad the economy is terrible, maybe if you support more wars like you did.. things would get better right. * sarcasm if you can't understand *

You're dumb. I mentioned those because I'm trying to empathize that my life isn't as easy as you think it is. You think I am having:

Ya I must be dumb, that's why I'm NOT broke. Because I PLAN stuff.

Awe. You need attention. Here. Everyone reading this.....This guy is awesome!

Not really, otherwise I'd post everywhere. Oh wait... you already do that, and you go out stalking girls on this forum. Guess it shows, who really needs attention. I barley post at XF, so I could really care less about attention.

You need to be positive in order for good things to come. Thoughts like that only brings doom and gloom.

Hey I'm doing fine. Go praise yourself you need it anyways as you stated your in a life crisis.

Let's stop with the personal attacks please.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion; if that differs from your own then that is not a reason to start insulting them.

Read your message after I posted.

But anyways I am done replying to certain people's messages now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom