Why are my video thumbnails blank

potta85

I'm trying to figure out what's going on with my video files. They look blank until they are clicked, have you ever heard of this problem? And how would I fix it?

Example;

These are two of my gallery videos

Gallery Videos.webp

Thanks

Ohhhh, thanks! So I can't upload a video and it just function normally? I'd like to upload files from my computer and I'd like the members on my site to do the same.

Hey guys I’ve got another quest for you. I’m starting to get members signing up on my forum. But they are having permissions issues, and I’m finding myself having to go through each member to set their permissions by hand.

I know I should be able to do a mass permissions set via user group permissions, but even though that is set, it’s still automatically sets them with no permissions to do anything. This I have to go through, find everyone and set them by hand.

Does anyone know what the issue might be?

Thanks

All members will be assigned to the Registered user group by default.

You set the permissions in that group for what you want all members to have as their base permissions.

Right, so why is it that when I look at individual users who are all registered, their permissions are all set to no. As though the group permissions are not applied to them?

Shouldn’t any member who falls into the group of registered members, have the same permissions set?

All of them when I select a random registered member, are not reflecting the user group permissions of registered members.

They inherit the permissions from the user group.

The member permissions are for permissions applied directly to them.

Use the permissions analyzer on a member to see what their actual permissions are.

Top Bottom