XF 1.5 Why all profiles are showing up as administrator ?

Before you do any of that you need to determine what you have done.

You say that your Admin can't do anything. So you need to check which user groups Admin is in (by editing the user and then checking which user groups are ticked and which aren't). If it's not correct (and I suspect it isn't) you need to ensure that Admin has the correct user groups assigned to them.

Once you have sorted out Admin, you need to look at a few of your users one at a time (by editing each one in the ACP) to check which user groups they are in and whether or not this is correct.

If all of these users are in Administrative, user Batch Update users to find all users (search by using Registered as the primary user group assuming that everyone has this, which is the correct setting) and then remove them from the Administrative user group (make sure afterwards that you didn't remove yourself, if you did add yourself back). You may then need to use Batch Update users to add users back to other user groups. This you'll have to work out yourself as only you know how your user groups were set up.

Before you do any of that you need to determine what you have done.

You say that your Admin can't do anything. So you need to check which user groups Admin is in (by editing the user and then checking which user groups are ticked and which aren't). If it's not correct (and I suspect it isn't) you need to ensure that Admin has the correct user groups assigned to them.

Once you have sorted out Admin, you need to look at a few of your users one at a time (by editing each one in the ACP) to check which user groups they are in and whether or not this is correct.

If all of these users are in Administrative, user Batch Update users to find all users (search by using Registered as the primary user group assuming that everyone has this, which is the correct setting) and then remove them from the Administrative user group (make sure afterwards that you didn't remove yourself, if you did add yourself back). You may then need to use Batch Update users to add users back to other user groups. This you'll have to work out yourself as only you know how your user groups were set up.
users have become normal.
admin I given allowed all permissions.

tnx mate its working fine now

You should have Registered as your primary user group (the dropdown menu where you currently have Administrative) and Administrative as one of the secondary user groups.

Everyone should have Registered as their primary user group. See this guide for details:

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/implementing-permissions-across-multiple-user-groups.358/
Best helping hand of xenforo.
I hope their comes a system to rate best member of the forum in near future, I would had voted for you. :)
Tnx bro

Last edited:
Top Bottom