Who owns Galaxy SIII ?

tafreehm

I m thinking about buying one.. any thought on that ? and if not S3 then what else ?
oh and please no iphone recommendations..

I have the Galaxy Nexus and nothing to say about that. It was a bit barebones (I even had to install a digital watch widget), but that is just the way I like it...

A few years ago I got the S1...fantastic...and then I got the S2 and gave the S1 to the wife...wife was very happy and I couldn't fault the S2...would love an S3 but the S2 does every possible thing I want anyway and the wife is still very happy with the S1

I m thinking about buying one.. any thought on that ? and if not S3 then what else ?
oh and please no iphone recommendations..

Heard it has some battery issue with some of the firmware.
and you might want to wait for Galaxy Note 2 before buying now. :)

2 days but is it fully use whole day ?
Throughout the day pretty much, I don't do much in the way of gaming and the like on my phone because I have my Nexus 7, but email, e-reading, texting, calls, skype, Trillian, Google+, web browsing, occasionally youtube, and other things.

If I don't use it much I can get about 2 1/2-3 days.

Heard it has some battery issue with some of the firmware.
and you might want to wait for Galaxy Note 2 before buying now. :)

That's not the case with me. I have no battey issues. Anyhow, I hope Jelly Bean only makes the phone better :)

I get ~2 days on one charge, I can manage 3-4 if I install Juice Defender.

Indeed, and it's pretty intense use. Not idling or something.

BTW, I own a Galaxy S III ;)

Do you like nice pics?
Nokia 808 PureView. 41 Megapixels
no symbian version please.. The biggest reason for getting s3(for me) is Android. but yea Nokia 808 got very nice camera, no doubt :)
I get ~2 days on one charge, I can manage 3-4 if I install Juice Defender.
Woah!! what apps do you got and what version of OS ?
That's not the case with me. I have no battey issues. Anyhow, I hope Jelly Bean only makes the phone better :)

Indeed, and it's pretty intense use. Not idling or something.

BTW, I own a Galaxy S III ;)
I think there are certain apps that makes the battery drain faster. Li-ion 2100 mAh is not bad at all.

no symbian version please.. The biggest reason for getting s3(for me) is Android. but yea Nokia 808 got very nice camera, no doubt :)

Woah!! what apps do you got and what version of OS ?

I think there are certain apps that makes the battery drain faster. Li-ion 2100 mAh is not bad at all.
Skype is a huge battery drain. I'll go from 100% to about 60% within a hour if it's left running (I don't leave it up often).

Other than that, just the ones I listed before. I could probably cut down on my battery drain further if I removed some of the widgets I used.

I installed a custom ROM(AOKP) and I can get like 10 days or so with very light usage. I don't typically close apps either, as I like to have the snappiness that comes from having apps that are already open.

S3 is a great phone, just be sure to install an aosp rom or at the very least the stock aosp keyboard to replace the awful samsung one

{bump}
I need to retire my Original Droid.
Screen is taking a long time to redraw and even though I have few apps in internal memory I still get low memory warnings.
Could just be I have a lot of exchange email.

I only know one person with a Galaxy S3 who likes it a lot.
It's either a Droid Razr Maxx or Galaxy S3.

For those with the S3. any regrets?

Top Bottom