Who is your go-to XenForo developer?

Artashes

A developer I've been working with over the years has become less available, so in hopes of finding a new trusted freelancer I can build a good working relationship with, I've spent the past couple of days reading as many threads about XF developers as I could find. I've seen some rave reviews and I've read some horror stories.

Instead of taking wild chances, I thought I'd ask members here about their go-to developers. If you had an excellent experience with someone, I'd be grateful for the recommendation.

I do require various help from time to time, ranging from certain customizations and fixes to custom work and integrations. It would be fantastic to find someone with a positive record I can turn to for anything XenForo related.

I think most of my current slate of add-ons are from @Xon or @Ozzy47. Between them, there's a lot of useful stuff, both paid and free. Haven't checked the list recently to be sure, though. Could still be others, just those are the ones I know I have add-ons from.

I want to thank everyone who put forward their recommendations in this thread. It's fantastic to see a lot of the same individuals getting named, that's reliability. Half of them I had on my shortlist prior to starting this thread, the other half are great new finds.

I'm going to analyze their work and contact those I think have done similar work before (for what I have in mind). I think I have a pretty healthy budget for the addon I am looking to build, so it'll be an interesting experience working with one of them.

@Bob

Also Fahad did exactly what I wanted on a very custom job. He did it quickly and at a reasonable price but I've seen dissension on whether he's professional or not. He did follow up with unsolicited PM's for quite a while asking to do more work.

Fahad did exactly what I wanted on a very custom job. He did it quickly and at a reasonable price but I've seen dissension on whether he's professional or not
Yeah he was kicked off the site, not allowed to peddle his services here. That's a little bit more than "dissension." You should have anything he did for you, checked for malicious and/or stolen code.

I looked at AMS for a project once and was quite impressed, but didn't list him since I never actually went through with that project.
AMS and all his add-ons are awesome. They might as well be first party their so rock solid and feature rich.

AMS and all his add-ons are awesome. They might as well be first party their so rock solid and feature rich.
No doubt... and his Classified add-on is better than the one I moved one site over to IPS for (no longer running).

I use about 10 of the add-ons from @AndyB and he has helped me in the past with a few issues I had with Xenforo. He is a real nice guy and you can't go wrong there. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom