Who is sticking around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MyArcade called "vaporware", very funny coming from an individual that has never purchased one of my soon to be sold off products. MyArcade is still planned but that is not up to me anymore.

Now just because many are leaving, some have logical reasons. Such as mine, I have a career to work on, a career I have fought to obtain for the past 2 years and now that I have obtained a position that I can grow in, I have to dedicate my time to that and my family. Therefore reasons such as this are no reason to say developers abandon XF, I intend to continue using XF as long as it lives on. I have personal sites that I have been working on for the past couple of months that are to launch before xmas. But in my amount of time I have to let my addons go and therefore I'll lurk around but maybe one day I may release addons again.

Would give anything for an Unlike button to go with Like.

Would give anything for you to release an add-on and do as you stated a year ago. Not release the same version, with a nifty "My" attached to the front of it, add on $15, post in RM and rip many members here off after changing your site 3 times..... and then leave.

--edit-- ..... without doing anything different than the first version.

But hey, whats a like between friends.

Would give anything for you to release an add-on and do as you stated a year ago. Not release the same version, with a nifty "My" attached to the front of it, add on $15, post in RM and rip many members here off after changing your site 3 times..... and then leave.

--edit-- ..... without doing anything different than the first version.

But hey, whats a like between friends.
Ah poor baby, I see your still being a baby over something that is none of your business. You gave up xShop when you didn't renew so you have no room to complain. Plus you gave it to piracy sites so you definitely have no room to talk. Back on ignore you go loser baby.

8thos, you have no room to talk and call products vaporware when you use it in the wrong context and talk about other peoples products like you have purchased or tried them.

8thos, you have no room to talk and call products vaporware when you use it in the wrong context and talk about other peoples products like you have purchased or tried them.
I think you misunderstood me. I call it vaporware if it's been announced long in advance and has not been shown in any shape or form. No screenshots or demos. After awhile it becomes vaporware. So how can I try something that probably doesn't exist for all I know? All I've asked of anyone is just an update geez.

xen arcade is real, I've had it installed on my forum for about a year?
http://xfarcade.com/
Same here: http://www.8thos.com/arcade/

I donated some money to get the arcade that he worked on that he claims I never paid any money for any of his addons. Maybe he didn't get the money? I guess Kevin did. Anyway, MyArcade is a different product though and is supposed to be integrated with MyPoints.

Same here: http://www.8thos.com/arcade/

MyArcade is a different product though and is supposed to be integrated with MyPoints.
ah I see what you're talking about now
I was like.. I know I've been using an arcade even if my site was sorta dead..lol

Seriously, why don't you guys take this to PM. You sound like 3 year old children.

and you're helping the convo how?
I don't see any issues tbh..

Plus you gave it to piracy sites so you definitely have no room to talk.

Yeah, you're right. :rolleyes:

I have add-ons that would be wanted more by a piracy site than your store you failed to deliver on, that has never shown up anywhere. I have a valid gripe, your retort is nothing but a baseless claim. I had one add-on nearly a year before it was released and it never showed up anywhere. Continue your lies. As you can see, everyone has already caught on, and are not listening anymore. I do hope you won't screw Arny over like you did everyone else. Got your MacBook, a few other knick-knacks at the cost of members here, move on.

In a couple months you'll be back, with MyShop v.7x$$ with features galore promised, a points system to work hand in hand, and another promise of the one thing you continually said you were adding, PayPal support.

Yeah, you're right. :rolleyes:

I have add-ons that would be wanted more by a piracy site than your store you failed to deliver on, that has never shown up anywhere. I have a valid gripe, your retort is nothing but a baseless claim. I had one add-on nearly a year before it was released and it never showed up anywhere. Continue your lies. As you can see, everyone has already caught on, and are not listening anymore. I do hope you won't screw Arny over like you did everyone else. Got your MacBook, a few other knick-knacks at the cost of members here, move on.

In a couple months you'll be back, with MyShop v.7x$$ with features galore promised, a points system to work hand in hand, and another promise of the one thing you continually said you were adding, PayPal support.

Interesting.

So you admit to stealing?
lame.. looks like I have a new person to block (y)

*looks around*
You're the only one I see running their mouth ;)

You missed the convo from earlier that has been deleted. I figured the "rolling eyes" would clue you in that I didn't admit to stealing anything. Obviously not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom