Who is sticking around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here: http://www.8thos.com/arcade/

I donated some money to get the arcade that he worked on that he claims I never paid any money for any of his addons. Maybe he didn't get the money? I guess Kevin did. Anyway, MyArcade is a different product though and is supposed to be integrated with MyPoints.
For clarification: I have not received a single cent for XF Arcade nor was or am accepting donations. Money that was sent to Steve directly stayed with Steve. At the time he was a freelancer working on XFA in exchange for donations. After he "left" the project I asked him for and was provided a list of users who made donations; up to that point I was aware of some of the donations but not all and certainly not the full extent. I privately contacted the users on that list and reimbursed them out of my pocket. The reasons as to why & how that action came about has been mentioned in some other places. If you made a donation to Steve for XF Arcade and have not received a reimbursement yet, please send me a PM with a copy of the PayPal details.

Until today I had never even heard of "MyArcade"; whatever that project is/was is strictly with Steve.

For clarification: I have not received a single cent for XF Arcade nor was or am accepting donations. Money that was sent to Steve directly stayed with Steve. At the time he was a freelancer working on XFA in exchange for donations. After he "left" the project I asked him for and was provided a list of users who made donations; up to that point I was aware of some of the donations but not all and certainly not the full extent. I privately contacted the users on that list and reimbursed them out of my pocket. The reasons as to why & how that action came about has been mentioned in some other places. If you made a donation to Steve for XF Arcade and have not received a reimbursement yet, please send me a PM with a copy of the PayPal details.

Until today I had never even heard of "MyArcade"; whatever that project is/was is strictly with Steve.
Ah okay. It's not that serious. The arcade as it is has more than earned it's donation.

Requesting thread title change to air out the dirty laundry thread....
I am sticking around but right now time is limited so I am going to play a round of call of duty or watch an ep and pass duh fox out.

I will be here randomly tinkering with things for people and pretty much avoiding threads like these for the most part...maybe there should be a section that only members who have been registered for an extended period of time can see because if I was a newcomer to the site I would not want to be reading stuff like this.

lol @ new sig pending. Hey what ya'll do behind people's backs ain't none of my business. I was just asking for updates, that's all. I think some developers on here don't understand that they have fans and fans have expectations. When you let us down you'll hear about it. When I was on vBulletin I was excited about DragonByte's Arcade because it would integrate with vBCredits. That's very exciting to me. So when I heard about MyArcade integrating with MyPoints my hopes got up. But now Steve quit and I'm sad. Like EQnoble said, there should probably be a more private section for our concerns but that would cause for more moderators because people's arguments, gripes and concerns would spill out into public threads. I think how it is is fine right now.

lol @ new sig pending. Hey what ya'll do behind people's backs ain't none of my business. I was just asking for updates, that's all. I think some developers on here don't understand that they have fans and fans have expectations. When you let us down you'll hear about it. When I was on vBulletin I was excited about DragonByte's Arcade because it would integrate with vBCredits. That's very exciting to me. So when I heard about MyArcade integrating with MyPoints my hopes got up. But now Steve quit and I'm sad. Like EQnoble said, there should probably be a more private section for our concerns but that would cause for more moderators because people's arguments, gripes and concerns would spill out into public threads. I think how it is is fine right now.

Asking for updates occasionally is fine. Asking for updates constantly is a different matter.

I've had over 100 requests for updates for various things I'm involved with, and it is just about the most annoying thing ever. Yes you have expectations, and you're likely excited for something. No, this does not give you the right to pester someone, as it'll just kill their drive to work on something.

It's annoying plain and simple.

As far as Steve goes, none of this is new (I thought he had turned over a new leaf and stood up for him a year ago, but it's obvious he hasn't) and he has a history of doing this repeatedly here on XenForo, and much more so on vBulletin.

I've also always suggested that people never pre-pay for any product, as you can never be sure if you'll get what you're paying for, or if you'll get the product at all. The only time you would ignore that is if the developer doing it is someone you can trust, and someone who has a reputation for being ethical where business and money are concerned.

No one asked you to stand up for me and for the record what ever happened on vBulletin was lies made up by pissed off customers, one in particular you can verify with Brandon Sheley. Another thing is I'm selling off my products so those who have prepaid or paid for a product will still get their product. I just don't have the time anymore to maintain any of them nor deal with the constant babble such as your post.

A year ago? I have never ripped anyone off nor have I taken money then vanished never to be heard from again. Even during my time off I had individuals emailing me about things which I gave them a proper reply. As far as the whole XFArcade, that was a joke, and arrangements were being made by me to pay it back but Kevin thought I shouldn't have to do that and offered to pay anyone back that wanted it therefore that whole subject is just retarded to even bring up especially when no one even knows the truth except for what Kevin says but again here I am defending myself to someone who has no idea what goes on in my life.

Since everyone thinks they know my life here is the downlow, I suffer from OCD, depression, PTSD, very low sex drive due to experiences in my teens that have left me scarred. I have a hard time dealing with life as it is and I sometimes wonder why I even started coding. Aside from that, I have a tough time relating to my children and sometimes find that I push them away. I'm 29 years old and never have I screwed over an individual nor would I ever think about doing that, I have taken the time to help many people through PM on this site with no expectation of reward from them only gratefulness and gratification. Why I got brought up in this thread is beyond me but ask yourself this, is your life so much better than mine that you think you should believe everything you hear or even think I should stick it out only to lose my family?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom