Who is going to BlizzCon 2011?

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
I would, but I don't think any announcements this year are going to be worth the money.

Next year probably.

This year no.

Akrion

I would, but I don't think any announcements this year are going to be worth the money.

Next year probably.

This year no.
I think they still have few "secrets" that will be interesting ... I was there two years ago and loved it ... could not get tickets last year but this time got them! 1 second after 1:00pm I was 1500 in the queue :).

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
I think they still have few "secrets" that will be interesting ... I was there two years ago and loved it ... could not get tickets last year but this time got them! 1 second after 1:00pm I was 1500 in the queue :).
Most likely on the agenda

More d3 info
Next wow content patch past firelands.
New sc2 expansion.

I think next year will have
New MMO sneak peak.
Next Wow expasion.

While every event they do is big ( been to 3 blizzcons and the Worldwide invitational ) I have noticed every other event seems to have the big interesting news :)

Forsaken

Most likely on the agenda

More d3 info
Next wow content patch past firelands.
New sc2 expansion.

I think next year will have
New MMO sneak peak.
Next Wow expasion.

While every event they do is big ( been to 3 blizzcons and the Worldwide invitational ) I have noticed every other event seems to have the big interesting news :)
D3 would be big news to some, and probably about as important as the SC2 news was last year.

Akrion

D3 would be big news to some, and probably about as important as the SC2 news was last year.
Yep. I am going for the D3 news and demo play :) ... well and opp for a trip to Cal and have some fun meanwhile as well of course ... Last time we went (after the conf) to Grand Canyon, Sedona etc ...

T3G Silas

Blizzcon is basically the Comic-con just for Blizzard games and whatever else they decide to dish out.
If you don't know what Comic-con is then... Blizzcon is a big event where they launch new information for there games and they have food and amusement and demos and stuff.

Jesepi

The past several years we've had a pretty good number of folks go from our guild. Last year I believe 12 went.

This year there seems to be a severe lack of interest with the game, as well as blizzcon.

pk698

I think they might finally give a release date for D3..... 2020. But seriously, WoW is getting boring, and taking a toll on my thin wallet. Can't wait for D3.