Who is Ashley?

He's basically the dude who will break your legs if you were to ever pirate XenForo. ;)

/no idea, either. he's the "business" dude.

Officially it has been stated he is the business manager, so I guess he is going to be incharge of deciding the EULA, Costings, Pricing etc... and as Caliburn said he will probably be fronting the attack against piracy also.

I get to do some of the things mentioned and to play nicely with the bean counters and lick a few envelopes ;)
So you're the big cheese, the man behind the curtain, King Tut, whatever you want to be called. So you are the one in charge of XenForo? Or is that Mike & Kier? Who is God? :confused:

So you're the big cheese, the man behind the curtain, King Tut, whatever you want to be called. So you are the one in charge of XenForo? Or is that Mike & Kier? Who is God? :confused:
They all 3 are in charge, just each person has a job they do. So overall if you combine all 3 of them into 1 person you would have one mighty god.

Heh, note to self - order self adhesive envelopes next time!
Who is God? - interesting question ;) I'll pass answering that, if you don't mind :P
Kier, Mike and I work together as a team each with our areas of expertise.

Heh, note to self - order self adhesive envelopes next time!
Who is God? - interesting question ;) I'll pass answering that, if you don't mind :p
Kier, Mike and I work together as a team each with our areas of expertise.
Ah your no fun, would love to hear your answer on Who is God? lol

On second thought, bad idea, your view may be too twisted for our mild minds to handle. LOL

I remember Ashley from vB days. I bought a licence for my school's website and we had to pay by cheque because we didn't have a school credit card. Ashley helped us and wrote us a lovely, welcoming note which of course he won't remember ... but we did and it made a real difference to how my bursar (who knew nothing about vB) viewed the company. It's those little things that really matter.

Top Bottom