1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is Ashley?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jeffin, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Jeffin

Jeffin Well-Known Member

Sorry, I wasn't here for the intro. Whats Ash's role in xF. Would love to know. ;) Thanks.

2. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

He's in charge of managing the business side of XenForo.

3. Caliburn

Caliburn Well-Known Member

He's basically the dude who will break your legs if you were to ever pirate XenForo. ;)

/no idea, either. he's the "business" dude.

gordy likes this.
  4. Cezz

Cezz Well-Known Member

Officially it has been stated he is the business manager, so I guess he is going to be incharge of deciding the EULA, Costings, Pricing etc... and as Caliburn said he will probably be fronting the attack against piracy also.

5. bookmark

bookmark Well-Known Member

IMO,he focus on the marketing of Xen.

6. Jeffin

Jeffin Well-Known Member

Ah. That's good. That will help M&K concentrate on the product.

7. Ashley

Ashley Business Guy Staff Member

I get to do some of the things mentioned and to play nicely with the bean counters and lick a few envelopes ;)

8. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

They should at least supply you with some self-seal envelopes, Ashley... give them a slap ;)

9. Caliburn

Caliburn Well-Known Member

So you're the big cheese, the man behind the curtain, King Tut, whatever you want to be called. So you are the one in charge of XenForo? Or is that Mike & Kier? Who is God? :confused:

10. Mythotical

Mythotical Well-Known Member

They all 3 are in charge, just each person has a job they do. So overall if you combine all 3 of them into 1 person you would have one mighty god.

11. Ashley

Ashley Business Guy Staff Member

Heh, note to self - order self adhesive envelopes next time!
    Who is God? - interesting question ;) I'll pass answering that, if you don't mind :p
    Kier, Mike and I work together as a team each with our areas of expertise.

Lawrence likes this.
  12. Mythotical

Mythotical Well-Known Member

Ah your no fun, would love to hear your answer on Who is God? lol

On second thought, bad idea, your view may be too twisted for our mild minds to handle. LOL

13. Jeffin

Jeffin Well-Known Member

14. welshstew

welshstew Active Member

so your the one that gets to practice their golf in "meet-ings" ;o)

15. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

sneaky.....

16. Floris

Floris Guest

Nah, they got a guy that knows a guy for that.

Green Cat and Jeremy like this.
  17. Floris

Floris Guest

jeffinj, don't you recognize Ashley? He used to be the Jelsoft business manager.

18. Gill

Gill Member

I remember Ashley from vB days. I bought a licence for my school's website and we had to pay by cheque because we didn't have a school credit card. Ashley helped us and wrote us a lovely, welcoming note which of course he won't remember ... but we did and it made a real difference to how my bursar (who knew nothing about vB) viewed the company. It's those little things that really matter.

19. Jeffin

Jeffin Well-Known Member

Ah.. I know him. I did think he might be from the old team at Jelsoft. I wasn't sure.

Thanks guys. :)

20. ked38

ked38 Member

We remember him too,
    he have sent the paypxx bill about buying vb license.See his name on it before.