Who Invented The Internet?

So does anyone know who actually invented the internet? When you google it you get a result that two American scientists invented the internet or that the American Military invented it back in the cold war days. Does anyone really know?
The architecture of the web was reverse-engineered from the Roswell alien craft. 👽

The architecture of the web was reverse-engineered from the Roswell alien craft. 👽
Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

Sir Tim Berners-Lee fue el principal padre de la web fue el físico británico Sir Tim Berners-Lee, junto a su grupo de trabajo en el CERN, creó un método eficiente con el que los investigadores pudieran transmitir información, contenidos y datos de manera rápida y ordenada.
Parece que el origen fue este físico, igual te dejo la página si te interesa

Sir Tim Berners-Lee fue el principal padre de la web fue el físico británico Sir Tim Berners-Lee, junto a su grupo de trabajo en el CERN, creó un método eficiente con el que los investigadores pudieran transmitir información, contenidos y datos de manera rápida y ordenada.

If America did not invent the internet or only played a small hand in inventing the internet, why does America and US companies pretty much own and dominate the industry, like Google? Why does all the dominant internet industry reside in America in one city in California? This has puzzled me. My daughter lives in San Francisco and there's so many people employed in the tech business and living in their car. (which is another matter). Elon Musk for example dropped out of Stanford so he could start his own businesses like Pay Pal in that same California city. He's a pretty good coder too from S. Africa. :)

I was gonna add that no way on earth did Al Gore invent the internet, don’t know why he ever made that claim. He couldn’t even win his own state of Tennessee lol. 😊

He didn't make that claim. Those who deliberately misquoted the content for political gain may say so, but that doesn't make it so.

What Gore said was he took the initiative to create it, ie, he was one of the voice in higher political circles pushing to get it the political traction it needed, funding, and then eventual transformation from government funded to privately operated.

I don't think you know the difference between the Internet and the web.

Top Bottom