Who Else Is Voting For Ron Paul?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen%20shot%202012-02-01%20at%209.41.29%20AM.png

Like I said earlier...
LANDSLIDE
http://campaign2012.washingtonexami...-state-numbers-predict-huge-obama-loss/352881

Yea and Ron Paul is going to drop out and support Newt. You are on a roll lately.

Yea and Ron Paul is going to drop out and support Newt. You are on a roll lately.

I'll give him this much - Texas will go GOP in 2012.

Most of the writing is already on the wall for 2012. Either Obama I or Obama II wins, either way it is a victory for moderates. Either way, that is a terrible loss for the far right - that is, Obama or the liberal Gov. of Ma. (new england elite educated).

I'll predict that many of the craziest tea party reps will be voted out.

Of course, no matter what happens- even if the author of Obamas health care plan is voted in, the "cons" will declare a big victory.

Ron Paul has no chance at the nomination. After March 6th, his campaign is over. His son has already said he won't run as a third party candidate.

Anyone who would vote for Ron Paul and then votes for Obama doesn't know what the hell their even voting about. Both Romney and Gingrich are closer to Paul politically than Obama, who is on the opposite spectrum.

In fact, I'll predict it right now. When Ron Paul drops out of the race, he will endorse Gingrich.

At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter who wins the Republican nomination because any one of them will beat Obama handily.
I wouldn't jump the gun on patting yourself on the back. There's still over a month to go until my prediction...

I wouldn't jump the gun on patting yourself on the back. There's still over a month to go until my prediction...

LOL, of all people to tell others to not jump the gun. You are the one making outlandish predictions. If Ron Paul was going to endorse anyone it would be Mitt Romney. That would take critical thinking and understand of certain facts to understand why though. He certainly isn't going to endorse someone with Newt's history.

Sure, because Paul follows conventional reasoning and backs the establishment. :cautious:

He actually has a personal relationship with Mitt Romney. Their wives are friends. Your own statement right there discredits your own prediction. There is no one more established in the GOP than the former Speaker of the House, Newt. A Washington insider, if there is one.

The Romney campaign and Paul's campaign have shared communication with each other and worked together on certain campaigning issues. I would expect you to know this, considering how high you are on yourself when it comes to being correct.

You clearly haven't been watching the news. The "GOP establishment" has done a hatchet job on Newt that has Democrat admiring them. They've done everything but summon Ronnie's ghost to speak against him.

You clearly haven't been watching the news. The "GOP establishment" has done a hatchet job on Newt that has Democrat admiring them. They've done everything but summon Ronnie's ghost to speak against him.

LOL that is adorable. I guess Ron Paul is going to throw a pity party for Newt because the GOP is no longer his friend.

As if Newt does not deserve every possible hacket job which comes his way.

The guy would sell out the country just as quickly as he did his wives, his party, his religion, his influence or anything else he pretends to own.

But I guess this type of thing appeals to some...

Let's keep it civil folks. :)

Was looking at the results coming in for Nevada and Ron Paul is taking a decent third it seems with about 18% of the vote earning 3 delegates.

The interesting thing is when you look at the county by county results for Nevada and the other states and Ron Paul has done extremely well in some counties coming in a very high first place or a close second. Of course there are some where he has not or he would have taken these states but shows that Ron Paul is getting a lot of support -- something the media and those who do not like Ron Paul for whatever reason would like people not to believe.

No one can compete with religion in this country. Mitt Romney used his Mormon card and pulled all the votes in Nevada.

Paul still did 4% better than he did in 2008, even with career politician Newt running his game.

I'm still supporting Ron Paul and will do so as a 3rd party.

But hypothetically speaking if Ron Paul wasn't the GOP and was't running as a 3rd party.... I'd rather take my vote and shove it down the throat of everyone else and vote for Obama.

Never Mitt Romney or Newt.... Ever.

For me it's Ron Paul vs Obama. The choice is clear.

I'm still supporting Ron Paul and will do so as a 3rd party.

But hypothetically speaking if Ron Paul wasn't the GOP and was't running as a 3rd party.... I'd rather take my vote and shove it down the throat of everyone else and vote for Obama.

Never Mitt Romney or Newt.... Ever.

For me it's Ron Paul vs Obama. The choice is clear.

Idealism is a good thing. I voted or Perot and Nader in two Presidential Elections. Nothing wrong with voting your conscience.

However, perhaps it's age or experience that now has me seeing the unfortunate results of some of my decisions. That is, the Nader vote ended up putting GW in the White House! Any way you look at it, that is a bad outcome. The old saying goes "intelligence is the ability to learn from mistakes"...so I won't make that mistake again!

The 2012 election does not provide those contrasts. If we accept that Dr. Paul has no (less than 1%) chance of winning, then we basically have a choice between two moderates - one of them a little more "of the people" and the other "people are corporations, my friends!". But not so different on governing style!

I think people focus on the wrong target here. It's all good and well to agree with Ron Paul, as I do with MANY issues. But he is not going to get elected - and the Congressional elections are every bit as important as the Presidential, especially in this next election when both Prez candidates will be similar.

Idealism is a good thing. I voted or Perot and Nader in two Presidential Elections. Nothing wrong with voting your conscience.

However, perhaps it's age or experience that now has me seeing the unfortunate results of some of my decisions. That is, the Nader vote ended up putting GW in the White House! Any way you look at it, that is a bad outcome. The old saying goes "intelligence is the ability to learn from mistakes"...so I won't make that mistake again!

The 2012 election does not provide those contrasts. If we accept that Dr. Paul has no (less than 1%) chance of winning, then we basically have a choice between two moderates - one of them a little more "of the people" and the other "people are corporations, my friends!". But not so different on governing style!

I think people focus on the wrong target here. It's all good and well to agree with Ron Paul, as I do with MANY issues. But he is not going to get elected - and the Congressional elections are every bit as important as the Presidential, especially in this next election when both Prez candidates will be similar.

Ron Paul can win if America wakes up and votes for the only man who will save our country.

The foolish and wasted vote is voting for the people who you think will win and not voting for who you believe in and should win.

I'll vote for Ron Paul as The GOP. And I'll even vote Ron Paul as a 3rd party.

I'll never vote for Mitt Romney, who was my state's Governor. And I'll never vote, Newt.

I'd rather take my vote and shove it down the throat of everyone else and vote Obama. I refuse to submit to an unjust wrong, just because it's popular and other people could not see the right choice.

I'd rather take my vote and shove it down the throat of everyone else and vote Obama. I refuse to submit to an unjust wrong, just because it's popular and other people could not see the right choice.

Obama is gonna win MA. not matter what, so your vote and mine are largely symbolic.

I wish a lot of things would happen. I wish folks would stop yelling. I wish they would wake up and stop littering. I wish they would stop drinking and driving. But it isn't going to happen. Such change only happens on a personal level and will take generations for a full waking up.

I think Dr. Paul would gain a lot by leaving the GOP. His politics and policies don't really line up with theirs, so it's not a good brand for him. He should go independent or help create a third party.

Obama is gonna win MA. not matter what, so your vote and mine are largely symbolic.

I wish a lot of things would happen. I wish folks would stop yelling. I wish they would wake up and stop littering. I wish they would stop drinking and driving. But it isn't going to happen. Such change only happens on a personal level and will take generations for a full waking up.

I think Dr. Paul would gain a lot by leaving the GOP. His politics and policies don't really line up with theirs, so it's not a good brand for him. He should go independent or help create a third party.

Being quite and not making a fuss, never brings change and never wakes up anyone. If it takes generations, so be it. But I'd rather add to the fuss and the noise, to help speed things along.

Ron Paul has my continued vote as both The GOP and 3rd party.

Mitt Romney will not win Massachusetts. He knows better not to even step 1 foot here while the news media follows him. Oh how that would look to the rest of America when his own home state doesn't support him.

I hope Obama wins personally, as that will set up Rand Paul to run in 2016. I think Ron Paul is using all his influence now to set his son up for that possibility.

I hope Ron Paul wins but that's wishfull thinking. I don't see a one of them trying to get a handle on our fuel prices. Fuel can controll the economy.

I like Ron Paul but his foreign policy is definitely not going to work and so, Rick Santorum(Again, not going to happen only Newt and Mitt have a chance)!

I hope Ron Paul wins but that's wishfull thinking. I don't see a one of them trying to get a handle on our fuel prices. Fuel can controll the economy.

Hmm.....
That sounds like the old days. The future, IMHO, belongs to the efficient. That is, states and countries (and people) who use the LEAST energy and us it in the most efficient fashion will win the game.

Cheap energy is like a performance enhancing drug. It may work once or twice, but sooner or later the organs are gonna burn out.

Cheap energy generally equals war (conflict). It also usually adds to pollution, which then adds to misery, health care costs and much more.

Just my opinion - based on being in the energy biz for almost 40 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom