Who do you work for?

It was referenced towards the indian currency, In my mind, the currency of choice. I'll soon get my mansion overlooking the valley's of the Ganges river. 20 trillion more rupees to go. TBH I just like the sound of their currency unit. :LOL:
I had not realized there was a real-world rupee, I had thought it was only a video game meme. My mind was blown, but at the same time, I felt that you were trying to be sarcastic [not in an angry way, but in a fun, joking way].

I had not realized there was a real-world rupee, I had thought it was only a video game meme. My mind was blown, but at the same time, I felt that you were trying to be sarcastic [not in an angry way, but in a fun, joking way].

Nah nah. I'm in one of those non serious silly moods tonight. My sense of humour is terrible and flies over everyone's heads :)

Tomorrow will be a different story, it's friday so that means back to being grumpy due to lack of sleep. :(

Elmhurst Dairy. I'm the guy making sure that all your milk and milk related products doesn't have bacteria or antibiotics (NE region of the USA)... but if you break out with a rash it wasn't me that was slacking off and playing my PSP instead of working. :whistle:

Top Bottom