What name do you use for members who donate?

Alternadiv

Mine have a “T3G Supporter” badge. But that and “T3G Donor” are meh. Anyone use something spicier?

Well, the board is called Wondercafe2 so we call them WonderPatrons. I don't give them a badge or anything. In fact, about half of them asked to be anonymous. I just have a page node that explains what patronage is and then lists the usernames (with links to their profiles) of the ones who were okay being acknowledged followed by "and x donors who wished to remain anonymous".

Well, the board is called Wondercafe2 so we call them WonderPatrons. I don't give them a badge or anything. In fact, about half of them asked to be anonymous. I just have a page node that explains what patronage is and then lists the usernames (with links to their profiles) of the ones who were okay being acknowledged followed by "and x donors who wished to remain anonymous".
That’s a good system. The term patron is decent too.

While that does make sense, Patreon, unfortunately, brings a NSFW vibe to mind, if you know what I mean.
Not for me. I follow a lot of artists and content creators on Youtube who use it for their supporters. Nothing NSFW about them (mostly musicians and science educators).

Top Bottom