XF 2 who can help setup all admin settings and create some categories sub categories

spirogg

I just purchased xenforo and wondering if there is someone who can setup the whole admin section plus the resource add on ( of xenforo for a live site )

The reason is, it would be much easier to start testing right away with this all setup, and then ask questions later about a feature or setting I do not understand.

If I have to pay for this service (depending on the cost)

- Who is the best at being able to assist me in setting up all the admin section for security - performance - ready to start adding categories sub etc..

I have xenforo latest version and Resources add on, that would need to get setup in admin section.

thanks so much in advance,

Spiro

I just purchased xenforo and wondering if there is someone who can setup the whole admin section plus the resource add on ( of xenforo for a live site )

The reason is, it would be much easier to start testing right away with this all setup, and then ask questions later about a feature or setting I do not understand.

If I have to pay for this service (depending on the cost)

- Who is the best at being able to assist me in setting up all the admin section for security - performance - ready to start adding categories sub etc..

I have xenforo latest version and Resources add on, that would need to get setup in admin section.

thanks so much in advance,

Spiro
Sending you a private message. We provide maintenance for forums (many services for fixed price)

Sending you a private message. We provide maintenance for forums (many services for fixed price)
sorry for late response, but as many others said here I think I am going to do this by myself so I can learn what these features really do, I will spend some time and research a little slower than I wanted but will be a great learning experience to run my site

Thanks again

Spiro

It's not that hard, to admin your forum. Only thing to remember to do is to change one by one setting, not whole set in one go. Unless, of course, you really know what settings control. :D

It's best if you could install a test installation locally and test things there. And if you need helping hand just drop me a message, I'd be happy to help 👍

Top Bottom