• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

WhiteSmoke for XenForo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a note: an update to this style will be available sometime after 1.1, including a new nav bar, bug fixes, and more. Until then, this style will work for any version of XF without the need for updates due to the way it was built.

Have to say it is nice, but a lot of stuff just doesn't go together, like the navigation just looks out of place imo.

Thanks folks, glad yas like it :)

On the subject of stuff not going together: any other examples aside from the navigation? I'm considering updating several things in a later version (though that may be weeks away), any ideas would be welcome.

I was thinking perhaps you could do something different with the navbar, kind of what I have on my site, if you want to take a look? Link is in my sig.

You should only be able to see mvt blue.

Oh wait, lol. Mahoning Valley Talk.
Oooh. That's actually not a bad idea at all. Probably going to go with either that or some kind of Apple-style brushed steel thing (like my own site's nav bar). Thanks :p

I use the Virtual CSS QuickMenu software a lot. It creates some amazing navigation with very little effort and tons of options. Best of all its free for the basic edition. You can get it at http://www.opencube.com/index.asp if you are interested. :)

hahah one of the menus, Blended Angles, makes me think of someone who got hit in the head, and is seeing double of everything. o_O

As promised, MAJOR style update coming roughly around XF 1.1 gold. Or before that if we're lucky. ;)

I swear by all that is pink and fluffy that it will be ridiculously awesome compared to the current version. But I may be vaguely biased. :p

Stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom