• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

WhiteSmoke for XenForo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelum

Just a note: an update to this style will be available sometime after 1.1, including a new nav bar, bug fixes, and more. Until then, this style will work for any version of XF without the need for updates due to the way it was built.

Caelum

Thanks folks, glad yas like it :)

On the subject of stuff not going together: any other examples aside from the navigation? I'm considering updating several things in a later version (though that may be weeks away), any ideas would be welcome.

Peggy

I was thinking perhaps you could do something different with the navbar, kind of what I have on my site, if you want to take a look? Link is in my sig.

Caelum

As promised, MAJOR style update coming roughly around XF 1.1 gold. Or before that if we're lucky. ;)

I swear by all that is pink and fluffy that it will be ridiculously awesome compared to the current version. But I may be vaguely biased. :p

Stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.