Which iPhone 6 will you get?

Which iPhone 6 will you buy?

• iPhone 6 (4.7 inches)

Votes: 29 55.8%
  • iPhone 6 Plus (5.5 inches)

Votes: 23 44.2%

• Total voters

IcEWoLF

So, this is for the people that are going to get the next gen iPhone 6, which one will you buy?

I personally I am learning towards the iPhone 6 64GB version.
That one if within my budget atm.
I would have taken the iPhone 6 Plus if there was a 32GB version...since 16GB is just not enough for me.

Contract is due for renewal so may look to renew for an iPhone 6 Plus (at the moment).

I want more than 16GB storage though this time so looks pretty expensive...

I'm late enough into my contract to afford the early upgrade fee, so I'm going to have a chat with my carrier on Friday to see how much they want to charge for an iPhone 6 Plus...

LOL
IMG_54881757525144.webp

5.5" for a phone is just ludicrous (in my humble opinion). If you want a tablet, get a tablet?

Personally, I'm very happy with the size of my 4" iPhone 5, but I'll check out the 4.7" 6 when it arrives in the Apple Store.

My thoughts exactly. It's why I still use my Galaxy S2 as everything after that just started going into insane sizes.

Whoever made that clearly knows bugger all about either device.

Cloud photo storage - not new on the iPhone, it's been around since iCloud was introduced. Battery stats have been around since iOS 3, including individual app battery usage levels. Cross-app communication has existed IIRC since the App store was introduced, and works exactly the same as it does on Android - file based communication. All apps can access a generic 'datastore' and this is how they communicate, even on desktop systems most apps use this method.

Seriously I get that we have people with their little "iOS is better" or "Android is better" nonsense, but cmon, lets not do this here. Don't like it? That's fine, just don't post crap and start trolling.

I currently own a Oneplus One. Fast, nice to the touch but...too large. I've tried the 5.5" for a few weeks now but it's just too large.

After years of Android devices (especially widgets) I will switch tot the iPhone6 4.7". Finally a bigger screen and Swype. Just hope I get used to less functionality...

In Apple's defense (correct me if I'm wrong about it not receiving the next update) I'm a Nexus purchaser so currently using android but I think that is a poor comparison if we're going to be unbiased. The fact is the majority of women have smaller hands so it's not always a great thing where "bigger is better" - Take all the smart watches for example, the majority of them, if not all are going to look like wall clocks attached to your wrists, even more so with people with slender wrists. Fine if you've got arms like a gorilla. :D

Point being, people with medium/small hands find it uncomfortable to text message, generally doing basic functions on large phones. Granted it'll appeal to most, not all. As an Android user I think that is a terrible comparison. :P

n4vsip6.webp

In Apple's defense (correct me if I'm wrong about it not receiving the next update) I'm a Nexus purchaser so currently using android but I think that is a poor comparison if we're going to be unbiased. The fact is the majority of women have smaller hands so it's not always a great thing where "bigger is better" - Take all the smart watches for example, the majority of them, if not all are going to look like wall clocks attached to your wrists, even more so with people with slender wrists. Fine if you've got arms like a gorilla. :D

Point being, people with medium/small hands find it uncomfortable to text message, generally doing basic functions on large phones. Granted it'll appeal to most, not all. As an Android user I think that is a terrible comparison. :p

Just to say my opinion, if you are a Apple fan boy or Apple fan girl, if you like Apple, if you want to buy Apple, i respect your decision.

Personally, i dont even use an Iphone if someone offers one to me.
That's just my opinion and hope you can respect also.

5.5" for a phone is just ludicrous (in my humble opinion). If you want a tablet, get a tablet?

I am sorry Kier but in the US tablet's generally lack voice hardware. You guy's over the pond can get the Galaxy Note 8 and actually use it as a phone while in the US it's only a tablet.

I don't make phone calls so all i really want is a moderate sized computing device on a phone plan. Tablet's that don't run full fledged desktop operating systems such as Window's or OS X aren't all that useful to me. I picked up a laptop for $230 bucks that gets 7 hours of battery life and for me thats my tablet. Just a little unwieldy.

Just to say my opinion, if you are a Apple fan boy or Apple fan girl, if you like Apple, if you want to buy Apple, i respect your decision.

Personally, i dont even use an Iphone if someone offers one to me.
That's just my opinion and hope you can respect also.

I can respect that, I wouldn't use an apple device either but I like to think that unbiased can play a part in this thread. There are things Apple does better just like in some areas android does better than Apple.

Top Bottom