Which iPhone 6 will you get?

Which iPhone 6 will you buy?

• iPhone 6 (4.7 inches)

Votes: 29 55.8%
  • iPhone 6 Plus (5.5 inches)

Votes: 23 44.2%

• Total voters
Why you guys apple fan and android fan always... What can I say, "war"?

I blame Steve Job's. He had to be an Idiot whilst being a Genius. He makes a nice product and says there is no way we will ever sell the product our customers actually want. Android fans make up the people that realized he was crazy.

He wouldn't make a bigger iPhone, he wouldn't make a cheaper iPhone, he wouldn't make a smaller tablet. What happened after he died? Tim Cook finally got enough balls to diversify their product line.

Customer's like choices so long as it doesn't impact the product otherwise. If you take a device like the iPhone and keep the hardware the same while varying something like screen size you lose the fragmentation issue with Android while giving the customers a choice. But Job's had to be entirely against such things. People who liked the platform are of course going to defend it even though they at one time had only 2 choices. Buy it or don't.

Personally I am mad that Apple as an entity actually believes they invented the smart phone. Going as far as to patent things from existing operating systems. They popularized smart phones on the back of the iPod and its generation. Windows Mobile, Palm (Treo series), Symbian... all seemed to be forgotten. Just because something was horrible doesn't mean it didn't exist.

Last edited:
You want a phone?
A great phone with great specs, fair price and an exelent OS?
Check Xiaomi Mi4
Screen 1920×1080 5.0"(441 ppi) IPS LCD
OS Android KitKat 4.4.2 with MIUI 5
CPU 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801
RAM 3GB
GPU Adreno 330
Storage 16GB or 64GB, not expandable
Networking Dual Band 802.11b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
Network GSM 850/900/1800/1900
HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100
LTE version TBA
Ports Micro USB 2.0, headphones
Camera 13MP rear camera, 8MP front camera,
Size 139.2mm x 68.5mm x 8.9mm
Weight 149g
Battery 3080 mAh, not removable
Starting price $320 unlocked in China, $480 through importer
Other perks RBG notification LED, IrLED, NFC, removable back plate
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The OS is Miui V6

You can check my review in Portuguese (sorry not in english) of Miui V6, in my Xiaomi Mi3

5.5" for a phone is just ludicrous (in my humble opinion). If you want a tablet, get a tablet?

Personally, I'm very happy with the size of my 4" iPhone 5, but I'll check out the 4.7" 6 when it arrives in the Apple Store.
You say that now but just wait until you get used to the larger screen and then when it comes time to upgrade again you'll be thinking that 5.5" screen looks mighty nice. :D

Oh, and front pants pocket since I'm usually in shirts that don't have pockets. I learned the hard way not to carry larger screen phones in the back pants pockets.

I have an 1.6 android device, I use it once. I use 2.2-2.4 too. I dont have iphone but lots of my friend had it. I never use blackberry. And I use Windows Phone right now.

I don't like Windows on my computer so I sure wouldn't want it on my phone.....:p I do however like the Cortana assistant. Wish Siri would do half the stuff Cortana can do.

I'm a former owner of the iPhone 5, I owned and enjoyed it a lot during one year but then I got tired of its tiny screen so moved to the Galaxy S4... that was a noticeable screen upgrade (from 4" to 5"). I have been using my S4 for almost a year now and I have to say that while I love its screen, I don't like Android. Now that Apple announced a 4.7" phone with iOS I'm returning back and will stick with the iPhone 6 for at least one year!

The 5.5" screen of the iPhone 6 Plus must be amazing but I find it too big for a phone. If you want a small tablet look at the Galaxy Tab S 8.4 (6.6mm/294g vs 7.5mm/331g of the iPad Mini 2).

Last edited:
I've only ever had 2 phones in my life span, the 4 and my current 5s. I will probably upgrade to the 6 plus as I'm constantly watching videos/movies/etc on my phone when on lunch at work or on the road or in bed. I've tried Android but don't really like it and don't like the windows phones at all.

You want a phone?
A great phone with great specs, fair price and an exelent OS?
Check Xiaomi Mi4

The OS is Miui V6

You can check my review in Portuguese (sorry not in english) of Miui V6, in my Xiaomi Mi3

Now That is a company I've been following for a while now. I hope they eventually start shipping their phones to the UK but understand they have just started focusing on other countries (Brazil, India) doing well in China already surpassing many of the top companies there. They indeed do supply great specs for a great price (bargain if you ask me) and their phones look nice. Again, my only concern is the size of the things. :p

Their phones are selling out in seconds as soon as they post batches of them and make them available. Definitely a company to watch out for.

Too big? I've been using an iPhone 6 for a few months now (the guy who sold it to me at the swap meet said it was an iPhone 6 anyway, but I'm not super techy), and it fits in my pocket just fine.

CP_E_2.webp

I'll be sticking to my iPhone 5s for now. Now that you can play HearthStone on a iPad, I'm just waiting for a new iPad to be announced that can play WoW and D3.. Then I can ditch my computer completely as I do 90% of my work already from my iPhone or iPad.

5.5" for a phone is just ludicrous (in my humble opinion). If you want a tablet, get a tablet?

Personally, I'm very happy with the size of my 4" iPhone 5, but I'll check out the 4.7" 6 when it arrives in the Apple Store.
I don't want a tablet :)

I'll base my final opinion after the hoards have died down in the Apple Store and I actually try one. I suspect I might come to the conclusion that it's too big also but I'm definitely open to the idea.

The only reason I ever got an iPhone, was because I can text my brother, sister in law and cousin for free, though the iMessage service
Granted they/we could use instant messaging, but iMessage is just easier to use.

I like my iPhone5 but i wont get another or upgrade.. Back to Androids for me.. I only bought my iPhone because the family has several iOS devices and it just seamed like the natural course.. However my phone bores me.. Must get an Android next go around..

Top Bottom