Which iPhone 6 will you get?

Which iPhone 6 will you buy?

• iPhone 6 (4.7 inches)

Votes: 29 55.8%
  • iPhone 6 Plus (5.5 inches)

Votes: 23 44.2%

• Total voters
How much did that set you back? Will you even use anywhere near the 128gb available? :p
$899 (if I remember correctly but I didn't look close since I wanted it) but I'm getting $200 for my iPhone 5. I just buy the biggest they have in case I ever decide to sell it (and the iPhone 5 will be the first phone I've ever owned that I've sold). Most times I just donate them to the battered womens shelter. I try to keep about 5-7 not in use around the house.

$899 (if I remember correctly but I didn't look close since I wanted it) but I'm getting $200 for my iPhone 5. I just buy the biggest they have in case I ever decide to sell it (and the iPhone 5 will be the first phone I've ever owned that I've sold). Most times I just donate them to the battered womens shelter. I try to keep about 5-7 not in use around the house.

Yea, the iPhone 5 is the first phone I ever purchased and will probably sell, I bought it direct from the Apple store, I think it cost me £600 ($975) and is unlocked.
They can fetch up to £300 ($490ish) on ebay right now, so I am tempted to sell it.

Yea, the iPhone 5 is the first phone I ever purchased and will probably sell, I bought it direct from the Apple store, I think it cost me £600 ($975) and is unlocked.
They can fetch up to £300 ($490ish) on ebay right now, so I am tempted to sell it.
For the US, the Verizon 5/5s were unlocked and could be used on any carrier with a simple SIM swap. No need to contact your carrier about unlocking them.

I have carried a Nexus 7 in my pants pockets over the summer. Not sure what that says about me though. :D Cargo shorts do help on a long holiday...
You've got pockets on your pants? Cool!! :whistle:
pants.jpg

Gonna have some weird ones picking up on that phone number @Tracy Perry , might want to scratch that out as well. :p

I'm on the fence whether to upgrade my iPhone 5 or not. I have 2 basically brand new LG G2's on my desk that the wife and I both hated. Don't think I can justify the 6+ at all since I have an iPad...
Naw... I like talking to people.... not to mention I have unlimited minutes. :ROFLMAO:
But, to keep me off telemarketers I think I will (even though that's not the line it's going on... that line is turned off all the time).

I'm eager to pre-order so I've located an LG phone that is similar in screen size to the iPhone 6 Plus. If I feel that is too big, no doubt I'll feel the same about the iPhone 6 Plus to hence I will pre-order the 6. If I like it, I may upgrade my contract and get the 6 Plus.

I'm eager to pre-order so I've located an LG phone that is similar in screen size to the iPhone 6 Plus. If I feel that is too big, no doubt I'll feel the same about the iPhone 6 Plus to hence I will pre-order the 6. If I like it, I may upgrade my contract and get the 6 Plus.

http://www.versusos.com/apple-iphone-6-plus-vs-lg-g2-mini-comparison/

The 6+ is about 1" taller and around .5" wider it seems. Not sure what LG your going to look at but I found the G2 fit nicely in my pocket but the only thing was the one handed operations were a bit more difficult.

Edit: oops that seems to be the g2 mini..so the standard G2 is nearly the same size screen wise.

Last edited:
I didn't spend long looking, but it looked like the LG G3 had the same dimensions give or take. Didn't see the G2 though to be honest.

The usability concerns I had have been somewhat satisfied by the reachability mode:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's a double tap on the home button rather than a double press of the home button.

Gonna have some weird ones picking up on that phone number @Tracy Perry , might want to scratch that out as well. :p

I'm on the fence whether to upgrade my iPhone 5 or not. I have 2 basically brand new LG G2's on my desk that the wife and I both hated. Don't think I can justify the 6+ at all since I have an iPad...
It's funny that you mentioned that because the iPhone 6 Plus is probably almost the same size as the iPad Mini lol.

Top Bottom