Which iPhone 6 will you get?

Which iPhone 6 will you buy?

• iPhone 6 (4.7 inches)

Votes: 29 55.8%
  • iPhone 6 Plus (5.5 inches)

Votes: 23 44.2%

• Total voters
Vodafone and Carphone Warehouse have massively cocked up pre-orders
Which especially in the case of Vodafone happens EVERY year without fail. You'd think they'd know how to cope seeing as there's been a similar demand every year for 7 years.

Thhbbbblltttt!
My 128GB space grey is in... currently backing up the iPhone 5 to restore the apps from it to the 6. :D
My iPhone 5 failed to back up. :( Had to do it like 3 times. Than the 6 wouldn't restore from the back up. It was weird. lol. Finally got it working and all set up tho.

12 months. There's always been at least 12 months between each phone. The iPhone 6s (or whatever they decide to call it) will be released 12 months from now.

12 months. There's always been at least 12 months between each phone. The iPhone 6s (or whatever they decide to call it) will be released 12 months from now.

Don't mind me, I'm just an Android peasant ;)

I've always liked iPhones, but Android satisfies my need to tinker with **** until it breaks and then fix it again. I'm sure once I see one in the wild I'll want one.

I went to the AT&T Store today and I have to say the 6+ is just massive, I just won't be able to use one hand to hold on to the phone or text or even dial a number...its just too big!
I've tested the 6 and that one is big too, but definitely much more comfortable on your hands.
The iPhone 6+ feels like I am going to drop it multiple times if I am not careful...and I can see this going to happen to many people due to the design.

The 6 plus camera is indeed amazing. It's really big and while I can put it in my pocket - as its so slim - it's difficult to hold it and not let it fall when you type one-handed. It's possible to type one-handed but I have large hands.

The 6 plus should have a more rubberized back so it's easier to grab it.

When I grab it around the screen front and view only at the back cover, it doesn't fall down at 60 degree angle. When I grab it on its back like its supposed so I could view at the display, it just slips and falls down to the ground.

The 6 plus camera is indeed amazing. It's really big and while I can put it in my pocket - as its so slim - it's difficult to hold it and not let it fall when you type one-handed. It's possible to type one-handed but I have large hands.

The 6 plus should have a more rubberized back so it's easier to grab it.

When I grab it around the screen front and view only at the back cover, it doesn't fall down at 60 degree angle. When I grab it on its back like its supposed so I could view at the display, it just slips and falls down to the ground.
Use a case, it makes the grip much better.

I want to revert back to iOS 7.. 8 seems a little buggy particularly regarding wysiwyg text editors. Maybe update my five back to iOS 8 when they work out a few of these bugs.

I want to revert back to iOS 7.. 8 seems a little buggy particularly regarding wysiwyg text editors. Maybe update my five back to iOS 8 when they work out a few of these bugs.
Well.. unluckily you are stuck on it. Apple is no longer signing IOS 7.1 series. That's my one big complaint with Apple. You can't go backwards. At least with Android you could find the appropriate stuff to revert.

Just to add to my review: the 6 plus is a fantastic phone. I can type on it with two thumbs much quicker than with the iphone 4. Everything just works smoothly. And I can not comprehend how good that camera actually is, it's really so good.

If I want a phone to browse the web, I would get the plus.

Just to add to my review: the 6 plus is a fantastic phone. I can type on it with two thumbs much quicker than with the iphone 4. Everything just works smoothly. And I can not comprehend how good that camera actually is, it's really so good.

If I want a phone to browse the web, I would get the plus.
I'm about to head up to the local Verizon store to check the Plus out. If I like it I'll be walking out with it and the wife will "inherit" my current 6.

It's really huge, larger than you would expect I think :) Just browse the web with it. The iphone 4 was rather small so I got some "you're hurting your eyes doing that" comments. The plus is that huge that I wanted to download an ipad app for it and wondered why it wasn't possible. I see it more as a mini ipad. When you accept it as that, you will be very happy with it.

Well.. unluckily you are stuck on it. Apple is no longer signing IOS 7.1 series. That's my one big complaint with Apple. You can't go backwards. At least with Android you could find the appropriate stuff to revert.
Well that stinks. I appreciate the heads up though I have a few more iOS devices that I won't be updating for a little while. I don't believe iOS 8 was ready for prime time just yet.

Certainly wasn't.

Probably the buggiest iOS release yet, unfortunately. I think the way they are doing things is all wrong. They made a step forward with Mac OS X Yosemite this year and they really need to extend that to iOS next year.

As well as the development seeds they should be having releasing public betas of iOS. They broke file uploading... I mean... how is it even possible for that to be tested for 4 months without being picked up; unless it was a last minute change. Interestingly it didn't affect the XCode simulator so maybe it was just a last minute hiccup...

Top Bottom