Where's the documentation?

twhiting9275

While I understand that videos may work for some, there really needs to be some sort of written docs here, not in the forum, but outside of this. Why? No offense to whomever's doing the videos, but I don't need to sit through 5-10 minutes of stuff. Why would I, when I can go through a website with documentation, use browser search and find answers to my questions in under 30 seconds?

Understandably, the software's in beta, but there really should be some sort of written documentation for variables, etc, what can and can not be done as far as the system is concerned, here.

And somehow this ended in the wrong thread, was meant for feedback, sorry! If someone can move it there i'd be appreciative

While I understand that videos may work for some, there really needs to be some sort of written docs here, not in the forum, but outside of this. Why? No offense to whomever's doing the videos, but I don't need to sit through 5-10 minutes of stuff. Why would I, when I can go through a website with documentation, use browser search and find answers to my questions in under 30 seconds?

Understandably, the software's in beta, but there really should be some sort of written documentation for variables, etc, what can and can not be done as far as the system is concerned, here.

And somehow this ended in the wrong thread, was meant for feedback, sorry! If someone can move it there i'd be appreciative
Try this post, it is for beta 2. I downloaded the .zip file, unzipped it, and in the base directory there is an index.html file you could click on. Hope this helps.
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/first-question-api-docs-and-or-examples.4980/page-2#post-102943

Top Bottom