Where can I change the background colour of the kitchen sink info?

Alex

As the title really, I can change the background around the avatar and the background for the username/title, but I can't for the life of me find where to change the background colour of the extra user info.

Have tried firebug (as that's what i usually use) but still can't figure it out, anyone know?

Thanks

They are different.
You can see the difference if you set one to red and one to yellow.

block.webp

One does the whole block, the other just does the text under the avatar.

Yep, just been through all the ones in the Message layout list and none of theose do it, having looked at the code the div class for it is called ExtraUserInfo, and after searching the templates, it is in the message_user_info.css under

Code:
         .messageUserBlock .extraUserInfo
        {
            @property "messageExtraUserInfo";
            font-size: 11px;
            background-color: @primaryLightest;
            padding: 4px 6px;
            border-radius: 4px;
            @property "/messageExtraUserInfo";
        }

.messageUserBlock .extraUserInfo dl
            {
                margin: 2px 0;
            }

.messageUserBlock .extraUserInfo dt
                {
                    font-size: 9px;
                    display: block;
                }

I changed the background-color: value and that changed the background of the block.

Can anyone confirm this for me on their installation as if it's not just mine then it looks like a bug?

Both default and my part done one, I'll grab some screenshots to show what I mean as your screenshot above doesn't show the parts I'm refering to by the looks of it

It's OK, I think I see the issue now.

It looks like that particular element isn't exposed in Style Properties.
I didn't actually have any additional elements showing so I wasn't seeing the actual problem.

So it's not exactly a bug, it just hasn't been configured to be changed easily using SP.
You could do it with EXTRA.css though until/if it gets added.

Top Bottom