When will 1.2 Beta be released?

You people crack me up. Mike has been very forthcoming about development progress the last few months and has hit every target estimate he set for the product - which is outstanding! I would suggest to all that are about to poop their pants in anticipation of 1.2 - relax, go outdoors every now and then, find something else to obsess about - basically, just let Mike continue to do what he does best and before you know it, we'll all have a shiny new 1.2 to play with. :)

I found the delay! @Mike and @Kier are in the studio working on a Dire Straits remix!!

iwantmy1point2.webp

I'm happy to wait too. I would like to encourage the rest of you to wait till we receive a good solid software. Good things take time to happen.

I'm happy to wait too. I would like to encourage the rest of you to wait till we receive a good solid software. Good things take time to happen.

You are currently using 1.2 right here on xenforo.com. Is there something not "good" & "solid" about this software?

You people crack me up. Mike has been very forthcoming about development progress the last few months and has hit every target estimate he set for the product - which is outstanding! I would suggest to all that are about to poop their pants in anticipation of 1.2 - relax, go outdoors every now and then, find something else to obsess about - basically, just let Mike continue to do what he does best and before you know it, we'll all have a shiny new 1.2 to play with. :)

Well bloody said!

I doubt that we will see a release before the bug report forum is empty. When we start seeing slews of 'fixed' bug reports then I'd expect an imminent release. As it should be.

Wow, people, lets take deep breaths and relax, EVERYTHING is going to be fine and your super amazing forums will soon have 1.2, just have a little bit of patience. :)

Top Bottom