whats up with the SpaceBattles forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentioning Tron there making an animated series of it thats coming out in June. So many good animated shows coming out this year, its like the new golden age of animation :D
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Dope

May want to hide, SB members, Mr. Darby's watchin'! He's viewing this thread.

*Hides and watches all the fights to ensue.*

Doesn't SB have a 'The affairs of other boards do not concern us" rule? This is another board, so its affairs don't concern us. So do whatever the heck you want!

...so does that mean I should let the Minecrafters off of forced labour detail building the Spacebattles Migration Doom Fortress of Semi-Ultimate Doom! Refugee Camp, or have them finish installing the absolutly not monster-filled sewer system?
confused.gif

Doesn't SB have a 'The affairs of other boards do not concern us" rule? This is another board, so its affairs don't concern us. So do whatever the heck you want!

since when have i ever let the rules get in the way of whom i choose to ban?

besides im considering this thread "Little SB" so I will hold people who deliberately troll and flame to account

Anyway, my take is it was(probably) just a case of misscommunication anyway, atleast until people dug in their heels and got defencive. Happens all the time online; I end up breaking up these kinds of little spats often enough.
tongue.gif
Defenctive? Is that like defensive and defective at the same time?

Most of the time not to this crazy extreme but we do have a policy of "leaving your sanity at the door" when you join.

I seem to have regained a good deal of sanity since SB has been closed. I miss my lack of sanity...:(

Why am I not surprised that Vashon is spamming up this board as well? Oh and hey he still doesn't know the difference between a vest a plate. :ROFLMAO:
Body Armor/Vest. The Interceptor Body Armor is designed with plates in mind. Only someone intent with trolling would attempt to diffirentiate the two. Especially on a forum open to public comments.

Its like the idiots who bring up omnipotents in ST if an OP forgets to ban them or brings up the ones who are effectively the same thing. Its nitpickering trollishness to the most banal degree.

Also. Yay! Cant wait to see the results.

Body Armor/Vest. The Interceptor Body Armor is designed with plates in mind. Only someone intent with trolling would attempt to diffirentiate the two. Especially on a forum open to public comments.

Its like the idiots who bring up omnipotents in ST if an OP forgets to ban them or brings up the ones who are effectively the same thing. Its nitpickering trollishness to the most banal degree.

Also. Yay! Cant wait to see the results.

Vashon and everyone else drop it, this is NOT the place for this.

-Your Friendly Neighbourhood (SB.COM) Administrator

Did Brogan die and make you a moderator of XenForo when I wasn't looking?

Whatever happened to "The affairs of other boards do not concern us"?

No he didn't, and I'm not claiming to be a staff member here. As Reaperman noted above we are holding people accountable for what they post here as if they posted it at SB.

That only works if people use the same usernames though, right? Or are you going to compare IP adresses to dish out bans?

That only works if people use the same usernames though, right? Or are you going to compare IP adresses to dish out bans?

We have a process in place to ensure that the right people get the personal attention they need.

On another topic, when the forums finally go up we ask that people be patient as there will almost certainly be little tweaks/refinements needed to get things just right. Staff will have to re-learn how to do everything and there will be new ways for us to oppress you. Once we have practiced on a few 'randomly' selected members, we will post the details to you guys of exactly how the new equivalent of an infraction system will work.

No he didn't, and I'm not claiming to be a staff member here. As Reaperman noted above we are holding people accountable for what they post here as if they posted it at SB.
So "The affairs of other boards don't concern us" only applies when it's convenient for you.

I don't see "Welcome to Spacebattles.com" splashed across XenForo's main page. Perhaps you should take your 'holding people accountable' and go back to your own forum where you belong so you can stop harassing people elsewhere on the internet.

We have a process in place to ensure that the right people get the personal attention they need.

On another topic, when the forums finally go up we ask that people be patient as there will almost certainly be little tweaks/refinements needed to get things just right. Staff will have to re-learn how to do everything and there will be new ways for us to oppress you. Once we have practiced on a few 'randomly' selected members, we will post the details to you guys of exactly how the new equivalent of an infraction system will work.
Ah yes "randomly selected members" we have dismissed that claim. In all serious I suggest everyone to hide in thier bunkers for atleast a day and watch the fireworks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom