whats up with the SpaceBattles forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes "randomly selected members" we have dismissed that claim. In all serious I suggest everyone to hide in thier bunkers for atleast a day and watch the fireworks.
There's going to be fireworks there?! We don't get any here... :(

So "The affairs of other boards don't concern us" only applies when it's convenient for you.

I don't see "Welcome to Spacebattles.com" splashed across XenForo's main page. Perhaps you should take your 'holding people accountable' and go back to your own forum where you belong so you can stop harassing people elsewhere on the internet.

Perhaps you never read the very first part of the SB Rules Policy which states (paraphrasing as I don't have the exact wording right here) that the entirety of the rules are used as guidelines only and are not intended as a hard set of rules which can not be varied from, merely a suggestion of how things generally should happen. Staff can and are expected to use their best judgement in a given situation. Additionally, and you don't have access to this document but it does exist, in the "Spacebattles.com Job Descriptions and SOPs " (kind of like a staff job outline) it is noted in the preamble that "This document is created with the understanding that staff decisions are almost never a black and white affair and that judgement is essential." Elsewhere ni the document it outlines the realms of responsibilities of the different levels of staff member and it notes that Administrators are given the most leeway when it comes to broadly inerpretting or disregarding the official rules policy if they feel it is in the best interests of the SB forums. Finally, you seem to be forgetting that as a final measure the biggest unwritten rule that we hold people to is the modified Wheaton's Law: "Don't be a douche"

So in short..... you're wrong.

Vashon and everyone else drop it, this is NOT the place for this.

-Your Friendly Neighbourhood (SB.COM) Administrator
Dropped. Ill post a thread about the body armor idea late. But apparently the site is up and I am still muted and blinded. Is this for everybody or has my ban been made permanent?

Hmm... the discussion and posting stats are a little different. There seems to be a bout 205000 posts less. Is this because the previous stats were incorrect (out of sync or whatever reason) or something else?

So "The affairs of other boards don't concern us" only applies when it's convenient for you.

I don't see "Welcome to Spacebattles.com" splashed across XenForo's main page. Perhaps you should take your 'holding people accountable' and go back to your own forum where you belong so you can stop harassing people elsewhere on the internet.

SB'ers are welcome here, provided their behaviour is appropriate for this forum.

How's that?

If staff are saying SB Refugee trouble makers will be held to account when SB reopens, it's probably because the guy admining both forums said so.
wink.gif

Ah yes "randomly selected members" we have dismissed that claim. In all serious I suggest everyone to hide in thier bunkers for atleast a day and watch the fireworks.

But my perfect record!
frown.gif

Tho seriously, staff on SB are amoung the fairest I've found on the internet, ever. I don't think they'd pull any serious **** moves on hapless bystanders; not when they can check things from both sides by 'punishing' dummy accounts.

Yeah Bro, just consider an extended shore leave visited upon your doorstep by some Turian naval personnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom