What's The Deal? xenforosucks.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criticism sites are fair use.
Besides I do not even believe the author actually thinks XF sucks, it seems that it's meant to make fun of fanboys and how they think and act. The best way to react to this is by having a laugh with it and not take it serious.

Besides I do not even believe the author actually thinks XF sucks, it seems that it's meant to make fun of fanboys and how they think and act. The best way to react to this is by having a laugh with it and not take it serious.
Well his real motives are revealed. He's starting to sell xenForoSucks merchandise. That i think, xenforo can sue for/ get into a legal battle. That doesn't constitute fair use.

Kier will probably buy one of those coffee mugs and have a cup every time another ten thousand XenForo licenses are sold... at least until the lettering wears off the cup. :D

Well his real motives are revealed. He's starting to sell xenForoSucks merchandise. That i think, xenforo can sue for/ get into a legal battle. That doesn't constitute fair use.
I think by suing him you actually give him more publicity while damaging your own reputation 'look at XF, they can't take a bit of criticism or fun'. Seriously if I was running XF I couldn't care less about it.

...oh wow, I thought I'd seen some weird people before, but this guy takes the cookie.
After reading a few of the blog posts, I'm still unsure as to whether the guy is serious, or not, heh.
I would buy one of those cups to, just to give me a laugh everyday, hehe.

I think by suing him you actually give him more publicity while damaging your own reputation 'look at XF, they can't take a bit of criticism or fun'. Seriously if I was running XF I couldn't care less about it.
Well yeah, it goes back to proving them wrong by making an awesome product :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom