What's The Deal? xenforosucks.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
naw we just have to sell more "I
heart.gif
XenForo" mugs than he does his mugs. :D
Oh my god.... how can you even possibly compete? ;)

First off, I resent and vehemently deny the implication that I am involved in that horror show!

I had hoped that it would not be necessary to bring this up, but since my credibility and loyalty is being questioned, I feel I must.

You should know that I am a close personal friend of Messrs. Darby and Sullivan. We often spend weekends at the Loch Lomond Golf Club in Scotland, where we are all members. We like to pile onto the xenForo corporate jet early Friday afternoons and make a weekend of it, playing a few drunken rounds while smoking Cuban cigars and ridiculing the poor. Kier's japes skewering those on the dole are side-splitting, and Mike does an imitation "Scouse" that would have you rolling on the floor if you were ever in his presence. Which you never will be.

When they told me of their plans for this business venture (and asked for an "initial investment" of $600,000) I was skeptical, yes. But Kier laid it out for me as we sped through the streets of London in his chauffeur driven Bentley; "JP," he said, "This is going to be something that I can't even explain, so just write the check already." Naturally, I did.

And that is why you are here today, so I would appreciate the respect that is due!

Thank you.

LOL ok ...
I respect you for believing that and thats where its due...must say your a crafty lil devil:-)

First off, I resent and vehemently deny the implication that I am involved in that horror show!

I had hoped that it would not be necessary to bring this up, but since my credibility and loyalty is being questioned, I feel I must.

You should know that I am a close personal friend of Messrs. Darby and Sullivan. We often spend weekends at the Loch Lomond Golf Club in Scotland, where we are all members. We like to pile onto the xenForo corporate jet early Friday afternoons and make a weekend of it, playing a few drunken rounds while smoking Cuban cigars and ridiculing the poor. Kier's japes skewering those on the dole are side-splitting, and Mike does an imitation "Scouse" that would have you rolling on the floor if you were ever in his presence. Which you never will be.

When they told me of their plans for this business venture (and asked for an "initial investment" of $600,000) I was skeptical, yes. But Kier laid it out for me as we sped through the streets of London in his chauffeur driven Bentley; "JP," he said, "This is going to be something that I can't even explain, so just write the check already." Naturally, I did.

And that is why you are here today, so I would appreciate the respect that is due!

Thank you.
If any thing, damn entertaining.

Thank you.
I doubt the awesome might of Kier and Mike will ever stoop to your level but i guess i'll have to take your word for it :)

Kier's japes skewering those on the dole are side-splitting, and Mike does an imitation "Scouse" that would have you rolling on the floor if you were ever in his presence. Which you never will be..

Your probably right though....Mr. Darby and Sullivan respectively seem like intelligent well rounded men....nope most people like them are smart enough to not be where I am so again your right :-)
Damn this guy is good

naw, we haven't banned him because we find him (mildly) entertaining. ;)
Ah we have those on our board too. We like to call those the village idiot(s) :)

Although this one seems to be one of those semi-intelligent trolls.

Thank you.

bs.gif

I thought that at first but now I think about it more, if they take it down the douche will just registered something like xfsucks.com.

Of course then you'll see something on the lines of 'OMFG!!!!!! Those gestapo gits shut me down!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How f**king nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

You get my point.

Couldn't agree more, time to get out the tar and feathers and have us a running out of town happening. Who's bringing the kegs?

Maybe I am just too strict: sign up = respect forum rules, ignore it = warning. Ignoring warning = perm ban.
All this nonsense about temporary banning people who have a clear history of trolling. Waste of everybody their time.
And that's fine on your own sites (and mine). But I have to go by what the rules are here.

Ah we have those on our board too. We like to call those the village idiot(s) :)

I had a keg of the Village Idiot bitter at my recent Beer Festival, at 4.1% it's a beer well hopped with challenger/Bramling cross hops with a base of fine pale malt and wheat gives a light straw coloured beer with a lasting fruity aftertaste. :)

village_idiot%282%29.jpg

However, this particular Village Idiot seems a bit too bitter for my taste. :(

Maybe I am just too strict: sign up = respect forum rules, ignore it = warning. Ignoring warning = perm ban.
All this nonsense about temporary banning people who have a clear history of trolling. Waste of everybody their time.
I'm with you. I've posted a lot of harsh stuff on vb.com but most of it is backed in reality.

mjp must be on some frickin amazing mushrooms or some hallucinogenic substance. If you told me he was using a random text generator that periodically prompted for a noun or verb, I'd believe it. In the end, he will cost some sales from XF because a professional customer will think twice when they find his BS site, and that's a damn shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom