What's The Deal? xenforosucks.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
well regardless what he thinks...he cant use xenforo in the name so democracy or not...it's in violation

whois gaurd I believe is a brand name and not the only solution to that ...there is plenty of other ways around it but that's not the point. We have someone that wants attention ...positive or negative , best way to handle him ...degauss...
let him be stuck on himself while other people do things.;)

According to http://who-hosts.com/
xenforo and xenforo* are both hosted on ThePlanet.

Maybe it's just a marketing ploy to attract people to xenforo? :)
Lol, how ingenious would that be. And then it would be discovered and create even more fuss. And Kier could just say it was a joke and get away with it.

And why use whois guard, it only creates suspicion.

Lol, how ingenious would that be. And then it would be discovered and create even more fuss. And Kier could just say it was a joke and get away with it.

And why use whois guard, it only creates suspision.
Not me. I would bitch about that for days on end :D

Actually it's hilarious - as long as you're not an extreme American patriot or a touchy Christian. Either of those groups might find it offensive. Apparently Kier is a Jesus figure (honestly) and we all neede to get down on our knees and pray to a rather confusing muddle of divinities to help us in some kind of vague way.

http://xenforosucks.com/?p=185

There's a lot better humour than this on the net but there's a lot not as good as this. Bout middling I'd say.
Sounds like the author got on the wrong side of a mod or two here and isn't big enough to accept that either mods ain't perfect or maybe the author got out of line.

No worries. We're having a lot more fun HERE.

Actually it's hilarious - as long as you're not an extreme American patriot or a touchy Christian. Either of those groups might find it offensive. Apparently Kier is a Jesus figure (honestly) and we all neede to get down on our knees and pray to a rather confusing muddle of divinities to help us in some kind of vague way.

There's a lot better humour than this on the net but there's a lot not as good as this. Bout middling I'd say.
Sounds like the author got on the wrong side of a mod or two here and isn't big enough to accept that either mods ain't perfect or maybe the author got out of line.

I love that first sentence.

Actually it's hilarious - as long as you're not an extreme American patriot or a touchy Christian.

LOL it is hilarious..but most comedy is derived from the criminal minded locked up in exaggerationtraz flexing their creative muscle. It looks like it was a good exercise.

Funny thing is... I'm Patriotic in my mind, I defend the rights of anyone anywhere I can, even if it's only my country that guarantees what it does. (seriously where else are you guaranteed the pursuit of Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness )
See, the author of that blog is pursuing happiness.. obviously implying he is not happy with xenforo or this makes him happy. Glad yah feel better.
Also I was a devout christian until I reached the age of reason. I refer to George Carlin when I say religion in history is the leading all time cause of death by human action. I have no problem with anyone's religion , but will not follow any again until all can agree none of them are right and all of them are at the same time. Think about it. Religion is basically teachings of peace prospering. So how does the "my god has bigger shoes than yours" logic work out in religion when it causes a death toll. Conflict of interest much.
To those who practice any religion , praise be with you ...your stronger than I, I have seen no god...only mother nature and her quest to grow with the world.

We live...We die...If there is a god...let him sort them out.

I actually think it's a beautiful piece of satire, it reads like someone roasting something they actually love.

User-icon.png

NSFW! The chilling, steely gaze of pure, unrestrained, anonymous evil.

Love the site if I'm honest :P

I actually think it's a beautiful piece of satire, it reads like someone roasting something they actually love.

truly...actually if you notice ...other than the blatant disregard of XF saying no using XenForo in a domain name ... that user generally doesn't do anything except display his free opinion...and though I cant agree with most of it... there is no way to say he is attacking people ...actually if you remove yourself from the situation completely and look at it inside a bubble...he is actually the one who constantly gets stabbed at....but that is disregarded because other things that happen here.

That is one very strange site. Some of it so OTT that its quite funny. The Evil Empire reminds me of Star Wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom