What will your 1st XenForo be?

Mayers

With Tuesday quickly on it's way, I was wondering what your first XenForo forum will be about? Converting from some other software or starting a new project? What are your plans :)

Fresh new start, no database importing xengraphia.com and my second xensmiley.com in the foreseeable future though I may just use bbsmiley as this compliments all forum products.

With Tuesday quickly on it's way, I was wondering what your first XenForo forum will be about? Converting from some other software or starting a new project? What are your plans :)

My first XenForo site will be a development site for creating and testing Addons, :)

First install in a protected directory on a current forum and checkout.
Then import current vB3 DB ... and checkout ... and "play" with xF. :D

I will be moving my guild forum over to xen.
Will first setup a testsite for addons and hacks.

Need to hack in some kind of portal frontpage with the links etc that we are used to.

missing shoutbox is probably my biggest issue at the moment.

I'll be installing the XF beta on my styles website first; then, provided everything is nice and stable, I'll consider migrating over my vBulletin installations over to XF.

Mine will be a new project - a collaborative storytelling canon universe - XenForo came along at the perfect time for it, since VB wasn't a valid option and nothing else looked as good

Top Bottom