What php handler do you use?

gavpeds

Just curious really as to what the most popular handler is among xenforo forum owners. I am using suphp

I was just looking to switch to dso with mod_ruid2 but dont know a great deal about mod_ruide2 and as it said experimental on my server i thought maybe i should leave it alone! lol

I was just looking to switch to dso with mod_ruid2 but dont know a great deal about mod_ruide2 and as it said experimental on my server i thought maybe i should leave it alone! lol
I've been running it for almost 2 years. Works perfectly well.

Think i just broke something! I was on suPHP and switch to dos and rebuild Apache with eAccelerator and now my site well is not showing any longer. any ideas? windowcleaningforums.co.uk

If i have dso enabled should i have Apache suEXEC off?

Think i just broke something! I was on suPHP and switch to dos and rebuild Apache with eAccelerator and now my site well is not showing any longer. any ideas? windowcleaningforums.co.uk

If i have dso enabled should i have Apache suEXEC off?
If you've switched straight to DSO, your file and folder ownership will be wrong, so Apache won't be able to access the files

I knew i should not of touched things i was not sure of!! o_O:eek::confused:
I have now rebuilt apache with mod_ruid2 but still no luck. How do i change owner to same as Apache sorry this is new to me:oops:

Top Bottom