026.jpg

025-1.jpg

024-1.jpg

022.jpg

018-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

015-2.jpg

010.jpg

Rush hour there must be insane ;D Although I was really hoping one of your dogs would have a cowboy hat and a bandana, haha

The list is too short.

Primary language in the Netherlands is Dutch, and it's required in schools to learn a secondary language: English.
Additional languages are French and German, or perhaps Spanish in some schools, and depends on your level of education. Some even have Latin/Greek, etc.

I've learned Dutch, English, and had French and German. But dropped German, as only 3 were required to complete exam. I've had 6 months of Latin and 1 month of Greek too, but never did any tests on those 2.

I speak my native language English quite well. I'm also fluent in reading, writing, and speaking the known Ancient dialect. ;)

Posso leggere, scrivo e piuttosto parlo l'italiano
Je peux lire, écris et parle légèrement le français
Puedo leer, escribir y hablar español
I can read, write and speak English
Eu posso ler, escrevo um tanto o português

I am still trying to learn how to speak the ones i cannot, plus i got plans for russian, german, and japanese, and maybe, just maybe chinese.

Posso leggere, scrivo e piuttosto parlo l'italiano
Je peux lire, écris et parle légèrement le français
Puedo leer, escribir y hablar español
I can read, write and speak English
Eu posso ler, escrevo um tanto o português

I am still trying to learn how to speak the ones i cannot, plus i got plans for russian, german, and japanese, and maybe, just maybe chinese.
I can teach you Chinese.;)
I'm the only Chinese speaking user in the forum according to the voting result.hahaha.

I'm the only Chinese speaking user in the forum according to the voting result.hahaha.
The only mandarin I know is "wo yao ni de shui niu".
I mainly hang out and talk with people from HK, so most of my Chinese skills are Canto related :3

HEHEHE, well, i need to get through to the rest of them before i can take on another. And for what i hear chinese can be very extensive in it's vocabulary.

Main languages: Japanese & English
Can cope with some: Russian, French & German.

I cannot stand the variations of Chinese although I'm pressured to learn it all the damn time.

Top Bottom