Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Russian

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • Chinese

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 63 58.3%

• Total voters
American, Southern, with a smattering of Detroit, Pittsburgh, and LA mixed in for good measure. Just enough to irritate my southern friends.

I speak native Portuguese (European), fluently English, very good Spanish, some French, some Italian and can read some basic German...

Would like to learn a lot more German, some Chinese and possibly some Russian and/or some Japanese...

English, Dutch and some Turkish. I can also do a mean Irish accent. ;)
Nice to have butterflies and dragonflies flying around. You, girls, make this board attractive and sexy. :)

I can speak Kyrgyz, Turkish, Russian and English. I can somewhat understand Persian and Spanish.

English and a bit of French, German, Russian and Hebrew :)

oh and a tiny bit of Welsh ;)

and if you're including programming languages, I've done a bit of HTML, java, Matlab and am taking C++ this semester. :)

English & body language fluently...(I know this one awesome word :-) ), and at this point also learning ASL from a friend and amazing person.

I found it befuddling at first actually...this person said to me...you would be amazed at what you can hear when you are deaf. When I finally realized the message in those words I had to take a step back. What I got from this person who has never heard anything in their life was...if you remove the static, transmission of information becomes clear regardless to if the message was intended or not.

For those that would prefer not to read my anecdote above and want just the answer to the original post's intended question...

I speak English à la Americana and I speak it perfectly.

Top Bottom