Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Russian

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • Chinese

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 63 58.3%

• Total voters
Texan, Spanglish, c shell, bourne shell, perl, C++, java (if forced), php, FORTRAN (V and 77), COBOL (if placed under extreme duress) and assembler (when drunk or frustrated by the lack of control offered in any of the previous).

I've also been told I speak fluent Gaelic after a bottle of Jameson, but I never seem to retain that ability the following morning.

English & body language fluently...(I know this one awesome word :) ), and at this point also learning ASL from a friend and amazing person.

I found it befuddling at first actually...this person said to me...you would be amazed at what you can hear when you are deaf. When I finally realized the message in those words I had to take a step back. What I got from this person who has never heard anything in their life was...if you remove the static, transmission of information becomes clear regardless to if the message was intended or not.

ASL is a very cool language, actually! If the person has good facial skills, then you can usually pick up the general meaning, even if you don't know some words. Plus, when in doubt... point to the object, lol. It's cool that other people not in the Deaf community are learning it, too! :D

Romanien, Russian, English
Salut~! How hard is Russian compared to English? Since they're a bit differnet, I wondered how somebody with a neutral viewpoint on both languages thinks and compares the two?

Salut~! How hard is Russian compared to English? Since they're a bit differnet, I wondered how somebody with a neutral viewpoint on both languages thinks and compares the two?

Salut, I am from Republic of Moldova, here people speak in romanien and russian. When i was little, i watched movies in Russian. It was easy for me to learn this language.

Top Bottom