• Russian

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • Chinese

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 63 58.3%

• Total voters
안녕하세요! 한국사람 있어요?

Anyway, I know English (and barely, at that!)

I only know a little Korean :)

I am one of those common Norwegian/Koreans.

Otherwise know as an Aryan Asian or a Norwean or sometimes a Koregian.
Anyoung hie key shipsio

Native German.

English pretty good I guess.

Had Spanish classes at school. But pretty much all I remember is una cerveza por favor :p

I only know a little Korean :)

I am one of those common Norwegian/Koreans.

Otherwise know as an Aryan Asian or a Norwean or sometimes a Koregian.
Anyoung hie key shipsio
Ah yes, it's as if there is a Korwegian pandemic! Such a common thing that I can't even step outside my door without seeing 32 people of Norea... Kornway.. Nokia?! descent! Now if you tell me you can make rakfisk and bul gogi, we're in business!

bul gogi (fire beef) is ooooh so good....but I don't know how to make it. I am a big fan of kim bop.

rakfisk scares me. Lutefisk scares me even more.

bul gogi (fire beef) is ooooh so good....but I don't know how to make it. I am a big fan of kim bop.

rakfisk scares me. Lutefisk scares me even more.
Lutefisk? You mean weapons of mass destruction!

Oh wow, kim bop is pretty good. Although I usually will go for something like ja jang myun (not sure how to romanize 짜장면), so here's a picture~ :D
b0008277_21494490.jpg

That is good but not sure why, bulgi and and kimbop to me is a perfect meal, with dried anchovies on the side. I have spent most of my life in the central part of the USA so I really like old fashioned American cooking too. Chicken and dumplings, made from scratch, polk, okra, steamed squash, custurd pie and stuff like that....don't like modern food so much.

I have at times had a mixed culture meal and really like this. Amera-rean food is good. I had thanksgiving with some relative I have only met twice in California, it was a roast turky with kimchi, anchovies, kimbop and a bunch of other korean side dishes. They went together pretty good.

Hmm, I'm not too fond of anchovies (my dad loves them, though), but I can definitely agree on southern cooking! It's a good thing I don't have to watch my girlish figure, because with restaurants like Church's Chicken and Chik Fil A, any hope would go out the window, haha.

With all of this talk of food, now you're making me hungry ;D

Hmm, I'm not too fond of anchovies (my dad loves them, though), but I can definitely agree on southern cooking! It's a good thing I don't have to watch my girlish figure, because with restaurants like Church's Chicken and Chik Fil A, any hope would go out the window, haha.

With all of this talk of food, now you're making me hungry ;D

You can eat almost anything you want of you are active enough. I walked from Cedar Rapids Iowa to Ponca City Oklahoma last summer and lost two belt sizes. :)

About a decade ago I shriveled up on the Appalachian Trail and was eating all the fat (lots of butter) I could carry and was not getting enough calories to maintain weight. :)

Top Bottom