What is your best Windows Experience Index ?

Digital Doctor

I got a new PC.

Windows 8:
upload_2013-9-21_16-58-17.webp

What's your best score ?

The assessment is located
upload_2013-9-21_17-0-35.webp

in Performance.

I had Windows XP for the longest time and even stayed on it for quite a while after Windows 7 was released because I liked it.

I finally moved to Windows 7 on Friday, November 25, 2011 and have been happily enjoying it since. However, I'm glad I didn't choose Windows Vista, because from what I heard, Windows 7 fixed a lot of bugs it had that it shouldn't have had.

mgu1.png

Downsized to this laptop a year or so ago - now the only times I turn my desktop on are for storage or more intensive games

It's brilliant having so much power in a laptop roughly the weight of a macbook air, pity Sony discontinued it in favour of the insane half-laptop half-tablet craze

wei.webp

Not the best but not too bad either. It's just a laptop so I wasn't expecting great numbers, ha. I don't really game on my laptop so it's sufficient for me. I've considered popping an SSD in to speed things up, but I also store a lot of things on here and use it for school so the idea of carting around an external isn't too appealing.

If I win the lottery in the next few years I might just buy an ultrabook & build a PC.

I've switched to Linux, but the last time I checked when I was using Windows

To get that 9.9 system.... It wasn't worth it. At least not on Windows. The drivers for the hardware on Windows were problematic, so the system seemed unstable. It was only on Linux did things improve.

Why would different versions of Windows have different maximums ?
I'm thinking this Experience Index is semi-useless.
Its pretty bad as a measuring tool... In windows 7, they maximum 7.9. With windoes Vista, I think they maximum 5.9.

I've got a 7.9 on both of my computers, simply because I'm using Windows 7.

Top Bottom