XF 1.5 What is this called?

countryside

Hello,
As you can see, that circled thing is formatted weird, due to bugs in my theme (@Mike Creuzer, here is another image). I know this is not the place to get support for my theme, but until this is fixed, how do I disable some of these fields? I want to disable the "0" (no idea what it is) and the trophy spot. Any ideas on how to do that?

Thanks,
Noah

Last edited by a moderator:
One is the HTML. One is CSS. To remove pieces edit the HTML in sidebar_visitor_panel.
So I disabled the Trophy spot, but now it looks like this:

What even is the "0"? I also should be having a "ThumbsUp, not "Ratings".

This is the HTML code:
Code:
<div class="visitorText">
            <h2>{xen:phrase signed_in_as_x_sidebar, 'name={xen:helper username, $visitor, 'NoOverlay'}'}</h2>     
            <div class="stats">
            <xen:hook name="sidebar_visitor_panel_stats">
                <dl class="pairsJustified">{xen:if '@uix_visitorStatsIcons', '<i class="uix_icon uix_icon-comment Tooltip" title="{xen:number $visitor.message_count} {xen:phrase messages}"></i>'}<dt>{xen:phrase messages}:</dt><dd>{xen:number $visitor.message_count}</dd></dl>
                <dl class="pairsJustified">{xen:if '@uix_visitorStatsIcons', '<i class="uix_icon uix_icon-thumbsUp Tooltip" title="{xen:number $visitor.like_count} {xen:phrase likes}"></i>'}<dt>{xen:phrase likes}:</dt><dd>{xen:number $visitor.like_count}</dd></dl>
                <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.enableTrophies}"><dl class="pairsJustified">{xen:if '@uix_visitorStatsIcons', '<i class="uix_icon uix_icon-trophy Tooltip" title="{xen:number $visitor.trophy_points} {xen:phrase points}"></i>'}<dt>{xen:phrase points}:</dt><dd>{xen:number $visitor.trophy_points}</dd></dl></xen:if>
            </div>
            </xen:hook>

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom