1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 What is this called?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by ncbetz, Jun 21, 2016.

1. ncbetz

ncbetz Formerly Noah Betz

Hello,
    As you can see, that circled thing is formatted weird, due to bugs in my theme (@Mike Creuzer, here is another image). I know this is not the place to get support for my theme, but until this is fixed, how do I disable some of these fields? I want to disable the "0" (no idea what it is) and the trophy spot. Any ideas on how to do that?

Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 12.14.03 AM.png

Thanks,
    Noah

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

That is called the visitor panel. Search the templates for "visitorPanel".

3. ncbetz

I have found "sidebar_visitor_panel" and "uix_sidebar.css".

4. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

One is the HTML. One is CSS. To remove pieces edit the HTML in sidebar_visitor_panel.

5. ncbetz

So I disabled the Trophy spot, but now it looks like this:
    Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 12.38.06 AM.png

What even is the "0"? I also should be having a "ThumbsUp, not "Ratings".

This is the HTML code:
    Code:
    <div class="visitorText">
                <h2>{xen:phrase signed_in_as_x_sidebar, 'name={xen:helper username, $visitor, 'NoOverlay'}'}</h2>      
                <div class="stats">
                <xen:hook name="sidebar_visitor_panel_stats">
                    <dl class="pairsJustified">{xen:if '@uix_visitorStatsIcons', '<i class="uix_icon uix_icon-comment Tooltip" title="{xen:number $visitor.message_count} {xen:phrase messages}"></i>'}<dt>{xen:phrase messages}:</dt><dd>{xen:number $visitor.message_count}</dd></dl>
                    <dl class="pairsJustified">{xen:if '@uix_visitorStatsIcons', '<i class="uix_icon uix_icon-thumbsUp Tooltip" title="{xen:number $visitor.like_count} {xen:phrase likes}"></i>'}<dt>{xen:phrase likes}:</dt><dd>{xen:number $visitor.like_count}</dd></dl>
                    <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.enableTrophies}"><dl class="pairsJustified">{xen:if '@uix_visitorStatsIcons', '<i class="uix_icon uix_icon-trophy Tooltip" title="{xen:number $visitor.trophy_points} {xen:phrase points}"></i>'}<dt>{xen:phrase points}:</dt><dd>{xen:number $visitor.trophy_points}</dd></dl></xen:if>
                </div>
                </xen:hook>

6. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Well-Known Member

This issue will be fixed in the next release. You could try going to style properties > UI.X Sidebar > and try to disable Enable Visitor Panel Stats Icons as well.

ncbetz likes this.