what is the page using with xenforo

hello everyone

i think this questions was asking many time:LOL: .. im looking for the a page or portal or whatever i can use with xenforo for our company

what is your advice ?

Thanks .

what is your advice ?

If you assume that this question has been asked many times before (and btw: you are right with the assumption): Why don't you use the search function of the forum to find the according threads and answers? It either solves your question directly or it gives you valuable hints to ask in a more qualified way. Why do you instead expect the users to answer the same question over and over again that has already been discussed countless times and is easy to find in the forum?

There are a lot of different ways to use/build a portal site and which one is best depends from your needs and your intentions. As you do not provide any information it is atm not possible to provide a useful answer and a waste of time trying it.

If you assume that this question has been asked many times before (and btw: you are right with the assumption): Why don't you use the search function of the forum to find the according threads and answers? It either solves your question directly or it gives you valuable hints to ask in a more qualified way. Why do you instead expect the users to answer the same question over and over again that has already been discussed countless times and is easy to find in the forum?

There are a lot of different ways to use/build a portal site and which one is best depends from your needs and your intentions. As you do not provide any information it is atm not possible to provide a useful answer and a waste of time trying it.

i dont no if it sound rude but i really think why when there is a post that seem to you not correct or you dont like it then why you need to answer from the start .

i don't no what your age but seem to me like your behaver is child and you just joined the xenforo last year i have been with xenforo since they moved from vb and i was there since 20 year .. but i stop using it and i been away from xenforo since 2015 so i have no idea what is the update and must of my search always going with expire mods .

so next time me or other people if you have something interesting to answer then do it otherwise skip

Last edited:
i dont no if it sound rude but i really think why when there is a post that seem to you not correct or you dont like it then why you need to answer from the start .

i don't no what your age but seem to me like your behaver is child and you just joined the xenforo last year i have been with xenforo since they moved from vb and i was there since 20 year .. but i stop using it and i been away from xenforo since 2015 so i have no idea what is the update and must of my search always going with expire mods .

so next time me or other people if you have something interesting to answer then do it otherwise skip
Now in English please. :P

But yes, XenPorta is your best bet.

Top Bottom