1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the Fastest shared or vps hosting for under $45 a month?

Discussion in 'Server Configuration and Hosting' started by RAHSTYLES, Jun 20, 2016.

1. RAHSTYLES

RAHSTYLES Active Member

Im using urljet.. im paying 35$ and its shared.. is that a good deal or is there better out there?

2. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Well-Known Member

Ramnode
    Linode

Xon likes this.
  3. RAHSTYLES

RAHSTYLES Active Member

Do those have the cpanel stuff like urljet? Im a noob.

4. Jesepi

Jesepi Well-Known Member

eva2000 likes this.
  5. RAHSTYLES

RAHSTYLES Active Member

How do those sites compare to urljet?

6. gwordz

gwordz Member

A friend of mine switched over to A2hosting from Hostgator and said there was a noticeable speed increase. I believe he said he chose their top tier shared plan (which looking at their site is called turbo) and it was under $10USD/month. Might be worth a look.

7. RAHSTYLES

RAHSTYLES Active Member

10$ seems a little schemish to me

8. ŽivaAkcija

ŽivaAkcija Well-Known Member

35$ for shared hosting, that is insane, i use managed VPS 3 Gigabyte RAM, PHP memory 512, PHP7 and MariaDatabase for 35$ monthly.

9. RAHSTYLES

RAHSTYLES Active Member

Link? Does it have a cpanel?

ŽivaAkcija likes this.
  10. ŽivaAkcija

ŽivaAkcija Well-Known Member

yes with Cpanel

11. gwordz

gwordz Member

Really? Seems about right for your average shared hosting on a promo to me (normally $20/month for that plan). I wouldn't anymore a month for shared hosting and they are well reviewed on the web hosting review sites but I wasn't endorsing just suggesting. Good luck!

12. BassMan

BassMan Well-Known Member

13. Alex - A2Hosting

Alex - A2Hosting Active Member

@gwordz Thank you for recommending us.

May I ask if it is just the price point that is making you seek another provider? If you had any issues with them it might be worth hearing so we can ensure your next provider will suit your needs just fine.

As for our Turbo package, it is actually under a 51% first term discount. The monthly price for Turbo is $24.99, pre-paying 12 months would bring this down to $20.99/m and the 24 month cycle brings this down to $18.99/m. Regardless of the cycle you opt for, there is a 51% discount on the first term.

If you have any questions regarding this package please don't hesitate to reach out.