What is the Fastest shared or vps hosting for under $45 a month?

A friend of mine switched over to A2hosting from Hostgator and said there was a noticeable speed increase. I believe he said he chose their top tier shared plan (which looking at their site is called turbo) and it was under $10USD/month. Might be worth a look.

A friend of mine switched over to A2hosting from Hostgator and said there was a noticeable speed increase. I believe he said he chose their top tier shared plan (which looking at their site is called turbo) and it was under $10USD/month. Might be worth a look.
10$ seems a little schemish to me

Really? Seems about right for your average shared hosting on a promo to me (normally $20/month for that plan). I wouldn't anymore a month for shared hosting and they are well reviewed on the web hosting review sites but I wasn't endorsing just suggesting. Good luck!

@gwordz Thank you for recommending us.

May I ask if it is just the price point that is making you seek another provider? If you had any issues with them it might be worth hearing so we can ensure your next provider will suit your needs just fine.

As for our Turbo package, it is actually under a 51% first term discount. The monthly price for Turbo is $24.99, pre-paying 12 months would bring this down to $20.99/m and the 24 month cycle brings this down to $18.99/m. Regardless of the cycle you opt for, there is a 51% discount on the first term.

If you have any questions regarding this package please don't hesitate to reach out.

Top Bottom