Best vps hosting with ssl

Robby

Hello everyone,

I'm in search for a good vps host to manage 2 wordpress blogs and 1 xenforo forum, mostly for european costumers.
It must be very fast and have ssl...
who's the best at this moment?

Grtz,
Robby

I'm very happy with my unmanaged Linode VPS. Would definitely recommend them.

I would recommend Hostigation, I'm with them and am very happy. I'm on the 513MB KVM one - it runs my XenForo and 2 WordPress sites, plus a Piwik.

You can also get semi managed service with a cPanel license.

Not sure what you mean by must have SSL though :/

Oh... I forgot the most important one... maybe he's like me and into self punishment!!!!
Kinda like watching a Dallas Cowboys game. :ROFLMAO:

Talking about the Cowboys @Tracy Perry I thought you might get a kick out of this pic. It's the head coach of The University of Alabama Nick Saban talking to Jerry Jones after the beat down Bama put on Michigan at Jerry's House.

558429_529659043716068_1745382628_n.webp

Can definitely recommend UK based Nimbus Hosting: http://www.nimbushosting.co.uk/

Been superb since we switched to them and the support is top notch.
Totally agree with Case and I could not have stated it better, they are a great bunch to work with!... :notworthy:

Check them out at Nimbus Hosting (www.nimbushosting.co.uk) - they are based in the UK so great for your European customers.

We use them and our site (mobitog.com) is very speedy (typically gets 91/100 on Firebug) and Nimbus also provide and install SSLs.

All this AND Free setup/migration too.

Cheers... :D

Top Bottom