What is Cloudflare ? How does it help webmasters ?

Mght be something to do with this triple include on your site
Code:
</script><script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script><script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script><script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script><script>
</script>

These are my settings for Cloudflare, which is working out great for me.
View attachment 80193

Hmm, I should try that "Mirage 2" thing, see what it does.
I tried every combination including the one you have. As soon as I turned off Cloudflare the performance issues went away.

@damoncloudflare - I have turned off Cloudflare completely. I sent a report of my concern via your contact info on cloud flares website with no response. Anyway, it seems the issue causing my site to act buggy/ sluggish was Cloudflare. Here is the original thread of y issue with error codes screen shots - http://xenforo.com/community/threads/site-is-sluggish-buggy.80029/#post-807530

FYI - I had the default Cloudflare settings set that it came with when I began using Cloudflare. I did try to fiddle around with settings to no avail. The only thing I changed on my end was to upgrade two add ons to the most current versions Featured Threads and Xenmediagallery , but I had just back from vacation and really didn't look at the site thoroughly or notice the buggy issues.

I did have one complaint from one member who was having trouble logging in with Chrome and couldn't see items in the editor. Most members use Tapatalk on my forum, so I rarely see site performance issue complaints.

Do you have Rocket Loader on? Did someone in support help?

Note: I have been on vacation for the past three weeks (got back today) & apologize for the delay.

Based on that, it seems like it's not working.

The ?forcepreloadonly causes Xenforo to redirect. So I just made a simple html test page with two images

https://www.metabunk.org/cftest.html?forcepreloadonly

It does not load degraded images.

My settings are:
20140812-155311-nz22p.webp

and performance:

20140812-155339-rm7k6.webp

That should go in the support ticket (the representative also did respond to your ticket looking for additional information). This is not something I can personally review in a great deal of detail, unfortunately.

That should go in the support ticket (the representative also did respond to your ticket looking for additional information). This is not something I can personally review in a great deal of detail, unfortunately.
Do you what email they used? Like I said - I relieved nothing from
Support via email.

Thanks. The issue is - I never received a response from Cloudflare support to the email I started the ticket from ( I have 2 emails) so I can't respond them.

Top Bottom