Does it help to use subdomains for image and javascript hosting?

But its soooo pretty.

We've been working on shrinking it down more in terms of file size. We just had it recently updated.
tbh im not even sure how it is even possible to create a png that size.
even at 24bit and all the candy i still came in at a quarter the size.

rpnlogo250b-png.107704

Attachments

• rpnlogo250b.webp
    rpnlogo250b.webp
    52.8 KB · Views: 125
tbh im not even sure how it is even possible to create a png that size.
even at 24bit and all the candy i still came in at a quarter the size.

rpnlogo250b-png.107704

Illustrator and Photoshop aren't telling me that its 1MB, not even close.

I was actually really curious and had to recheck.

Doesn't look different, used that. Woot.

Doesn't look different?? The colors are screwy on the 2nd, at least according to my HD monitor. I haven't actually analyzed it. Of course to save 950k, it might not matter, but some people are uber particular when it comes to their logo colors.

Doesn't look different?? The colors are screwy on the 2nd, at least according to my HD monitor. I haven't actually analyzed it. Of course to save 950k, it might not matter, but some people are uber particular when it comes to their logo colors.

I actually see it the same, so do a majority of the site and I have an HD monitor. Ultimately I don't have talent in logos, so I don't know much about colors in images.

I actually see it the same, so do a majority of the site and I have an HD monitor. Ultimately I don't have talent in logos, so I don't know much about colors in images.

Actually, I think I just confused myself there. I thought what @dieketzer posted was the original. That's apparently the one he made.

What's even more strange is when I look at them right next to each other, his colors definitely look darker...especially the dark blue in "RP". Photoshop is saying the dark blue is exactly the same color though in both: #136b7e
Must just be my eyes playing tricks on me or something. No clue.

Hello Roldan! I've used Adobe Illustrator
is a very powerful software and you can make awesome logos.
mine is very simple, nothing fancy. But I like the simple things.
there are a lot of great video tutorials in Youtube to learn Illustrator, I'm learning too in my free time. is fun. ;)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Ubuntu User here, so no AI :/
I have enough knowledge also with AI when working as GFX last 2011-2012.

I've never used Ubuntu, but seems you can do it with Gimp.
Another option is hire a designer, for few bucks there are a lot of awesome designers who can do great logos or transform your logo to vectors in fiverr.com (from $5) in 24 hours. (Some of them)

Last edited:
Reactions: rdn
Well, anyway, designers with thousand of positive feedbacks usually need some days to complete the task, is optional pay a little more to do it more quickly. That guys have a lot of work in queue.
but there are many what do the work in 24 hours too for only 5 bucks. all that guys are really awesome, fiverr is great to this kind of things. ;)

Top Bottom