I'm a competent server administrator . .contributor to mandriva, php3, and now host many debian machines.So basically this is a web application for folks that really don't have a competent server administrator who can run sophisticated software firewalls ?
Now that is a giant market for sure.
So what is this service going to do that ProjectHoneyPot IP filtering services do for free ?I'm a competent server administrator . .contributor to mandriva, php3, and now host many debian machines.
But I live in a country that essentially sits on the end of a single piece of fibre from San Francisco .. which means our international traffic sucks arse (think ping times of 250 to the USA)
I have a number of servers here in NZ; if cloudflare CDN can alleviate some of that ****ty expereince for me, its a winner.
I don't have a competent internet connection, and will not likley have one for a while, although there is one company trying ( http://www.pacificfibre.net/ ) .. last estimate $900 million .. we wait patiently
phpmydirectory.com/features.htmlShould xenforo get into the CDN game ?
- Google maps marker is now displayed properly in the admin area coordinates selector.
- Fixed location sorting
- Remember me feature fixed. Was not adhering to admin setting.
- Banner type label in admin banner manager fixed.
- The listing website is now displayed properly in the vCard.
- PayPal fixes.
- CRON now runs on schedule more closely (performance improved)
- Listing category/locations counts improved/fixed
- Fixed banner linking issues
- Fixed password strength meter display issue on user edit account form
- Invoice email now sends when a user changes their order
- One time discounts no longer apply to recurring invoices.
- Free order renewing fixed.
- Tax level 2 now properly gets passed to payment gateways.
- Banner type validation fixed when a user adds a banner.
- Content Delivery Network option added (set a CDN URL in defaults.php)