XF 1.5 What is awaiting email confirmation

The user who registered has not yet clicked the link in the email they received to verify their account.

You can manually verify if you wish but I typically never do that and if they haven't verified within 1 month, delete the account.

Those users will have received some sort of message indicating the link didn't work. What does that message say? Does it still happen if they re-request verification and click the link in the new email?

Those users will have received some sort of message indicating the link didn't work. What does that message say? Does it still happen if they re-request verification and click the link in the new email?
They have ho permission to write anywhere and In admin panel it's still says awaiting email confirmation on their profile.

I was asking what message they receive when they try to confirm their account. And what if they re-request the verification?

Can you provide an example verification link?

I can only guess that the confirmation key included in that URL has been removed or superseded (as only 1 is valid at a time for a user). This is fitting with you saying it works for some people. Re-requesting the confirmation email (and clicking the link in that email) should resolve it.

I can only guess that the confirmation key included in that URL has been removed or superseded (as only 1 is valid at a time for a user). This is fitting with you saying it works for some people. Re-requesting the confirmation email (and clicking the link in that email) should resolve it.
Sir, is there any other easy way to registration????

Top Bottom