What have you bought recently?

Interesting. Why Serbia? What is involved with this?
Different countries have different breed standards for purebred dogs.. I and oddly enough most of the American Doberman enthusiasts prefer the European FCI Dobermann standard over the American AKC Doberman Pinscher standard. Its really just preference..
Doberman_bloodlines_guide_by_dmntninja (3).webp

Although i could buy an European Dobermann here in the USA, as a breeder myself though that would defeat the purpose.. We breeders pride ourselves on "Our Lines" and we certainly go out of our way to not promote a competing breeders lines by adding them to our own "lines" so we do our homework and import the best from around the world since they are FCI registered Dogs we must then have the paperwork converted to AKC papers in order to work and show our dogs in competitions.. American Breeders are watering down the Doberman in an effort to make them more acceptable as family dogs.. However this is not true to the Dobermanns original purpose so breeders such as myself work hard to preserve the Dobermans original purpose by competing in Schutzhund and other sports which include three phases.. (Obedience, Tracking, and Protection.. American Doberman have a week constitution and are poorly suited for this sport.. Dog Kennels really cannot gain national recognition and notoriety without competing and titling in one avenue or another.

Depending on the country the process can be as simple as dropping off a package for shipping at the airport.. Of course proper documentation is necessary.. ie, Passport, Health certificate, etc... In other countries 30 day corentines are necessary..

Last edited:
Different countries have different breed standards for purebred dogs.. I and oddly enough most of the American Doberman enthusiasts prefer the European FCI Dobermann standard over the American AKC Doberman Pinscher standard. Its really just preference..
View attachment 68507
Although i could buy an European Dobermann here in the USA, as a breeder myself though that would defeat the purpose.. We breeders pride ourselves on "Our Lines" and we certainly go out of our way to not promote a competing breeders lines by adding them to our own "lines" so we do our homework and import the best from around the world since they are FCI registered Dogs we must then have the paperwork converted to AKC papers in order to work and show our dogs in competitions.. American Breeders are watering down the Doberman in an effort to make them more acceptable as family dogs.. However this is not true to the Dobermanns original purpose so breeders such as myself work hard to preserve the Dobermans original purpose by competing in Schutzhund and other sports which include three phases.. (Obedience, Tracking, and Protection.. American Doberman have a week constitution and are poorly suited for this sport.. Dog Kennels really cannot gain national recognition and notoriety without competing and titling in one avenue or another.

Depending on the country the process can be as simple as dropping off a package for shipping at the airport.. Of course proper documentation is necessary.. ie, Passport, Health certificate, etc... In other countries 30 day corentines are necessary..

You learn something new everyday! Thanks for explaining it :)

New Broadband service for the house, being installed on Friday.

It doesn't seem to matter if it's a PC, Console, or Device; they are all equally bandwidth challenged ;)

Neighbor had a chocolate doberman for several years. Poor dog passed away from natural causes in December 2011. The children, who are much older now, were devastated. The dog had been around since I bought my home, which was in the early 2000s. It managed to live about 14.5 years according to the family. He was an incredibly intelligent, friendly and affectionate dog.

Anyway, bought a few printer addons. Bought something called a reservoir tank, working brilliantly. Also bought a new laser printer for general printing.

Looking into buying a second house at the moment and some land. Getting quite tired of the ridiculous tax bracket we're in.

Last edited:
I just bought my own personal copy of Xenforo. Now in addition to managing TBG's website I will be building my own. Partly as a demo platform for my work, partly as a software platform for other things and partly to have a forum for previous work and teachings.

Top Bottom