What happens?

ESS_fatal

SO I bought XenForo last year and I was wondering if I do not renew it will this only stop me from updating or will I not be able to use the forum software at all?

If you don't renew you won't be able to download the latest version or get support on here.

You can continue using the software.

You can even hold off renewing until 1.2 (or 1.3, etc) are out and then renew if you want to download that version. A lot of people didn't renew and let their license lapse when there was all the court case drama but have then renewed now things are more certain to allow them to download the latest version.

Yes, you can still run your forum, you just can't receive latest upgrades or put in support tickets.

So I will still be able to download the version I last had before it expired? I do plan on renewing it but I don't know when, it expires in October.

So I will still be able to download the version I last had before it expired? I do plan on renewing it but I don't know when, it expires in October.

Yes, you can continue to download what was latest version when your yearly support expired for life time of your account.

If you don't renew you won't be able to download the latest version or get support on here.
Sorry if I invade this thread, but what do you mean by that? Can't you post inthe whole forum anymore after the license expired, or were you only talking about ticket support?

Top Bottom